This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

iPhone Apps

13»

Comments

• So what are some good iOS Twitter apps? I'm currently using the official iOS for my personal account and the free Twitterriffic for ATW9K. I am willing to pay for a decent app that I can sign onto both accounts with, or at least get notifications that I'm getting tweets on the ATW9K account.

I'm may check out TweetBot, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know. Thanks.
  • TweetBot will not let you down. I plunked down the $3 about a year ago when I was getting affected by some major bug in the official Twitter app. Can't remember what but it was a good move b/c it didn't get fixed for weeks, and TweetBot is fantastic. May take you some time to tinker with it and re-learn where all the little bells and whistles are, but rest assured it does everything you could want a Twitter client to do.
  • TweetBot all the way.
  • TweetBot ftw!
  • I like Echofon. TweetBot feels, to me, like it's wasting a lot of vertical space.
  • edited October 2012
    I like Echofon. TweetBot feels, to me, like it's wasting a lot of vertical space.
    Ro has an iPhone 5, vertical space is not a problem ;-).
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Oooh, misreading that made me think of a good app for someone to hurry up and make and probably earn a few bucks from. Although it would only work for a few months. A iPhone 5 application that makes other apps run in the old aspect ratio, and then display your social network feed in the added space at the top. As more applications are recompiled and adjusted for the new form factor, this'll become useless, but for now, it's brilliant.
  • I wonder if the new screen is wide enough in landscape mode to effectively do split-screen? Haven't held one in my hand but I'm assuming no, since it's not THAT much larger.