This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Kelly -hearts- Scott.

edited July 2006 in Everything Else
That's about the most immature title I could think of to give this thread. :) See, when Scott was on my show a few weeks ago, one of the regulars, an enchanting young lady named Kelly, immediately took a shine to our fair Scott. We got on a tangent on this week’s show and ended up talking about Geeknights again. It’s obvious that Kelly wants Scott to come back (and maybe to come to Denver).

If you’re curious, it’s the latest episode (13) and the conversation drifts to Geeknights at about 40:47 in the show. www.fridaynightpartyline.com.

Comments

• Gees this is just a ploy to get anyone who knows Scott to listen to your podcast.... it worked...
  • edited July 2006
    /evil laugh

At least I gave you the point where it starts so you didn't have to listen to the whole thing. ;)

Now to be fair, it is somewhat interesting in its own right, in a shamelessly immature way.
    Post edited by Thaed on
  • Very subtle Thaed.. You know how I hate attention. ;)

Shameless
  • edited July 2006
    Is there really a female who finds Scott attractive? When I first met him years ago, I thought, "hey... he isn't ugly." Then he spoke... and then he spent years picking at himself all the time- 24/7- in public and in private.

If it was just a ploy, good job. I listened to your show. Bully for you! :)
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Scott come to Florida were chicks dig geeks. ;)
  • Wait Chicks dig geeks in Florida? First i heard of this!
  • Same here, and I spend a year in that FSM-forsaken swamp.
  • Scott come to Florida were chicks dig geeks. ;)
    Not just any chicks, but were chicks. Don't go, Scott, it's a trap! >insert Akbar here
  • Lol! Hey there a good geek population here that gets overshadowed by the celebrities. Just my current d&d group has over 50 members which have bent role playing a campaign for over 2 years.