This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Free Half Life 2 EP1 and EP2

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
If you want it just give me your Steam ID, I only have one of each so get it while it's hot!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Ohhh! me It's MorioKun, I'd like both please. I've never played past HL1.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • SonicDH!
    Please!
    I paid for a copy of HL2 at salvation army before I knew how steam really worked! Someone else used the key and that bastard gave it away and took the tax writeoff.
  • KK DEAL!!!!!
  • Log onto Steam I added you, and add me
  • Who? Me? or Morio?
  • NO! Please me, I'm so broke!
  • Moriokun added me first so I'm giving it to him. Sorry Sonic =(
  • edited July 2008
    God Dammit! Steam just finished installing. Fuck.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I have a copy of H-L 2 that doesn't run on my computer. If anyone will tell me how to transfer it, I'll give it to someone.
  • Skyshiro please tell Neito.
  • I have a copy of H-L 2 that doesn't run on my computer. If anyone will tell me how to transfer it, I'll give it to someone.
    I think transferring a copy of a game would require giving away your SteamID, which isn't that bad if you don't have any other games in it.
  • Apparently Skyshiro found out its not possible.
  • I have gift copies of Hl2 and Episode 1 up for grabs; if you still want them?
  • edited July 2008
    YES, Please! Its been a while since I've played a good FPS other than UT2004 and Halo.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited July 2008
    Well Halo is hardly in league with HL2, but I've been meaning to give these a good home for ages. What's your Steam ID?
    Post edited by Farragar on
  • I have an extra copy of HL2 and HL2:E1 that I still haven't given away.
  • Thanks Loz! Half Life here I come!

On a side note: Scott, Loz, Why would you have extra copies of games? Birthday gifts or something?
  • Thanks Loz! Half Life here I come!

On a side note: Scott, Loz, Why would you have extra copies of games? Birthday gifts or something?
    You got them if you owned HL2 and then you pre-ordered the Orange Box.
  • You got them if you owned HL2 and then you pre-ordered the Orange Box.
    You also get a copy of HL2 and Ep 1 when you buy it even now, does that also mean you get gift cards for any you already owned even now?

And Steam is hot again. Yesterday I finally bothered grabbing the Orange Box. The US dollar is really shitty. According to Steam, the Orange Box, plus VAT, costs $47,59. I only had to pay €31 and some change. And this is with a huge VAT because there's a ton of games in there.
  • Hey, I also have a gift copy of HL2 just gathering (virtual) dust. Anyone want it?
  • I have an extra copy of HL2 and HL2:E1 that I still haven't given away.
    Care to give it away to a random person on the Internet?
  • Hey, I also have a gift copy of HL2 just gathering (virtual) dust. Anyone want it?
    If you're serious, I won't object. My SteamID is: konistehrad
  • edited July 2008
    I'd love to get some HL2. Playing ep1 is kinda confusing without prior HL2 story.

I've had some problems with episode 2 starting and I've had the same problem with my legal version of Portal. It starts and then after the valve opening, it freezes on the loading screen. Any Help?
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • Morio-Kun,
    I had a similar problem when I first tried to run some Source games, what turned out to be wrong was that my graphics card drivers weren't up to the task. So, you should probably download the latest drivers. If this does not help, you should probably check this help page.
  • Nope, nothing. God! I hate my POS PC (Piece of Crap). I spent the whole night defragging my HD and update my Radeon x1650 card and it still doesn't work. I tried typing {-dxlevel 81} into my advanced launch options. Nothing. Arg!
  • Well, that happens seldom with mine.
  • I spent the whole night defragging my HD
    What do people ever wish to accomplish by defragmenting their hard drives when they have a problem? At most defragmenting your file system makes it a bit faster since it has to jump less all over the platters. It does not fix anything, it does not make your game work if it didn't before.
    [M]y Radeon x1650 card
    There's your problem ATI video cards are crap in general compared to Nvidia cards.
  • What's people's thoughts on the open-sourceish drivers ATI are planning to put out some time around Christmas? Even though the ATI 48xx series seem better than the nV 9000s I've had enough with the driver problems.