This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dance Pad Problems

I just bought a Red Octane Ignition 3.0 dance pad. It arrived today, and after constructing it, I can't get it to work for my Mac. I'm running 10.5.4 on a Intel dual core. I searched with Google and it wasn't any help either. Any Help?

Comments

• I just bought a Red Octane Ignition 3.0 dance pad. It arrived today, and after constructing it, I can't get it to work for my Mac. I'm running 10.5.4 on a Intel dual core. I searched with Google and it wasn't any help either. Any Help?
    I had it working with the Mac mini in the past, I think. I don't remember doing anything special. Of course, the Mac's lack of joystick support is legendary.
  • I called Red Octane support and the person who's in change of hardware design/support is out of the country. So it will be a week until I get support from them.
  • I called Red Octane support and the person who's in change of hardware design/support is out of the country. So it will be a week until I get support from them.
    Did you ask Google?
  • *insert everything I've said about why playing at home isn't worth your time and money*
  • I sorta got it working. I used a program called USB overdrive X. The only problem is that it only maps out the Shift, Alt/Option/Command/Control keys. Which is good enough to use the arrows to play, I just select the song with the keyboard.
    ...I searched with Google and it wasn't any help either....
    Yes, It was pretty much useless.