This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The new del.icio.us

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
Well, del.icio.us is now just delicious.com, and it got a make over. What do you think of the new layout? I like the network separating by date now, but it's a bit to flashy now...

Comments

• I like it, it looks a lot better design-wise and some of the new features are nice.
  • I like it, it looks a lot better design-wise and some of the new features are nice.
    New features? I thought it was just a new design. I haven't seen any new features.
  • edited July 2008
    Looks good to me. All the visual changes seem pretty cool. Otherwise I don't see any new features, either.

edit: Oh wait, I see one new feature, and I fucking love it. It lets you see bookmarks that fall within more than 1 tag. For instance, before, I could only look at bookmarks in my anime and manga tags separately, now I can look at bookmarks that are tagged with both.
    Some people might not find that terribly helpful, but I like it.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • edit: Oh wait, I see one new feature, and I fucking love it. It lets you see bookmarks that fall within more than 1 tag. For instance, before, I could only look at bookmarks in my anime and manga tags separately, now I can look at bookmarks that are tagged with both.
    That's not a new feature. Apparently you just didn't know how to use del.icio.us.
  • edited July 2008
    edit: Oh wait, I see one new feature, and I fucking love it. It lets you see bookmarks that fall within more than 1 tag. For instance, before, I could only look at bookmarks in my anime and manga tags separately, now I can look at bookmarks that are tagged with both.
    That's not a new feature. Apparently you just didn't know how to use del.icio.us.
    How could you do it on the old one?

I remember if, say, I'd go to my videogame tag, then see all the "+" crap on the side, then click something on said sidebar, like "music", it would take me right to the music tag, not to bookmarks within music and games.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • How could you do it on the old one?
    In the URL. http://delicious.com/apreche/video+music+anime
  • Your link for The Race anime video is dead. You know what would be cool if you could have delicious check your links and verify if the sites are still up.
  • How could you do it on the old one?
    In the URL.http://delicious.com/apreche/video+music+anime
    Well, I'll just have to take your word for it, since now there's really no solid proof if you're bullshitting me or not.
  • Well, I'll just have to take your word for it, since now there's really no solid proof if you're bullshitting me or not.
    He's not. That was basic del.icio.us functionality.