This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Brain Power: McCain > Obama

JenJen
edited August 2008 in Politics
Who do you want holding the "Red Button" while in office? Who do you want in charge during a crisis? My answer is McCain.

I can't trust Obama's mental capacity. First, let's look at his genetics. Among human races, numerous studies have shown that Black brains are about 8-12 percent lower in weight compared to White brains. (1)(2) The thickness of the supragranular layer of the Black brain is about 15 percent thinner, and its convolutions are fewer and more simple on average than that of the White brain.(3) In addition to the difference in brain weight, the Black brain grows less after puberty than the White. Although, the Black brain and nervous system mature faster than the white brain, its development is arrested at an earlier age which limits further intellectual advancement. (4)(5)

Second, Obama was (is?) a drug user. How much of his brain was fried from drug use. You can't tell me that doing coke and Mary Jane has had no ill effects on his mental capacity. Plus, this guy still smokes cigarettes like a teenager. There has been studies that even tobacco use can have ill effects on the brain.

You can say McCain's brain is old, but as we age, the brain is constantly making new neural pathways to compensate. On top of that, McCain has had a lot more life experiences to draw from than Obama.

We know from history how McCain would handle himself under immense pressure. Imagine if Obama was in the same concentration camp McCain was in? Obama would've cracked, but not McCain because of his superior mental prowess. Obama was too busy being high while McCain was defending America and not giving in to the Vietnamese at their respective ages.

People know this, and this is why people don't trust Obama. Why is it that Obama barely squeezed by Clinton? Hillary "Trainwreck" Clinton. It still boggles my mind that she was even in contention. What a joke. Meanwhile, McCain obliterated his Republican opponents hands down.

Sources:
1. Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reality, a Search for Solutions, 1967, Howard Allen, Box 76, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
2. Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535, Washington, D. C. 20007
3. Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf
4. Putnam, Carleton. Race and Reason, 1961, Howard Allen Press, Cape Canaveral, FL
5. Simpson, William Gayley. Which Way Western Man? 1978, National Alliance Press, Box 3535, Washington, D. C. 20007

Comments

• I find it highly suspicious that you happen to show up when it is well known that Scrym is on vacation. You really aren't a good troll. Go away please.
  • You miss a ton of sources to back up all of your claims, and, with your current standing as being just a boring troll, that is not helping your point at all. And from what I gather and hear, Obama is making the smarter statements of the two.
  • You can say McCain is old
    I will and he is. Although I can see the reason for voting for him, after all he was there when the Constitution was written./sarcasm
    First, let's look at his genetics. Among human races, numerous studies have shown that Black brains are about 8-12 percent lower in weight compared to White brains.
    That better be ironic or Jen is going to get banned. :D!
  • JenJen
    edited August 2008
    Why is everyone taking offense? It really doesn't matter if you agree or not – McCain will win easily. You people who are defending this self-destructive drug addict are probably the same people who supported that crazy kook Ron Paul. Why don't you just donate away your hard earned money to him as well.
    Post edited by Jen on
  • edited August 2008
    Yeh, Jen is a troll, please prepare for banning. I doubt the media would allow an active drug user to even start a presidential campaign.
    As an interesting side note, both major leaders in the Cuban missile crisis (Kennedy and Kirchoff) were off their heads on painkillers and vodka (respectively).

If Jen doesn't improve or leave soon I recommend we start a thread encouraging all members to block "it" until one of the admins returns.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    edited August 2008
    Why is everyone taking offense?
    Nobody is, everyone is just pointing out you are a bad troll, and I even told you how not to get in that position. By, for example, giving actual sources to all your claims. As Ro stated, you picked a wrong time to join the forums, Scott and Rym, and many from the Front Row Crew, are absent and thus won't see your hilariously stupid remarks until next week.

EDIT:
    If Jen doesn't improve or leave soon I recommend we start a thread encouraging all members to block "it" until one of the admins returns.
    Blocking a user doesn't do what you think it does. I merely blocks html tags for that single page view. Sure, the link will continue saying the person is blocked, but html tags on other pages, and later (on revisiting) the page where you blocked the person on, html tags just work, and the effects are shown.

Tl;dr, "Block user" does nothing noteworthy other than disable board wrapping images.
    Post edited by ... on
  • JenJen
    edited August 2008
    So having a drug using President is acceptable to you? Shame on you. You should be banned from this country. What is the reason of this hostility? Is there anything in my arguement that can be countered? No, because these are good reasons in not trusting Obama. I don't see why people are upset with iron-clad opinions.
    Post edited by Jen on
  • So having a drug using President is acceptable to you? Shame on you. You should be banned from this country.
    I don't care what the hell you do with your country. Just stop leeching of our money for a change. And keep your whining about gas prices to yourselves, it's still fucking cheap in the US. Seriously, why should I care about, and be banned from, 'your' country, eh?

As for the hostility, where are you getting that from? Nobody is really being hostile. Unless of course you find people calling you what you act like hostile. Your argument can be countered, but why should we bother countering it, when you cannot even proof what you say is real after repeatedly being asked to do so? If you really think that Obama cannot be trusted, go read the Barack Obama thread on this forum, you've been there already. Just start reading it from start to finish and you'll find posts showing Obama is pretty trustworthy compared to McCain, and most certainly you.

You might wish to get some milk and cookies before starting that 15 page read though.
  • edited August 2008
    @Nineless: Yeah, just found that out.
    Imposing a no reply embargo on this thread. If you are looking for intelligent political discussion, you'd better look elsewhere.

This thread is now dedicated to posting pictures of rocket artillery! .. or just animal pictures if you really want.
  • This thread is now dedicated to posting pictures of rocket artillery!
    YES!
  • JenJen
    edited August 2008
    You miss a ton of sources to back up all of your claims...
    I just added my sources. See brackets in my original arguement. Should I link to every story about Obama talking about himself snorting coke and smoking weed as well? For that you can just use Yahoo.
    Post edited by Jen on
  • edited August 2008
    Now try and remove the logical fallacies and you should be on your way to an intelligent argument.

@Trogdor: You win this thread!!
    I propose a new rule about trolls. First person to confirm complete lack of intelligent debate gets to choose what kind of images will fill the rest of the post. <-- What does everyone but the troll think?
  • JenJen
    edited August 2008
    Obama < Drug addiction
    If he's smoking cigarettes in public, just imagine what he's smoking behind closed doors.
    Post edited by Jen on
  • I just added my sources. See brackets in my original arguement.
    That is much better.
    Should I link to every story about Obama talking about himself snorting coke and smoking weed as well? For that you can just use Yahoo.
    Sure, people are lazy, and you are the one trying to proof your point.

I have one question though, not being an American makes my knowledge of American history slim at best, but didn't black people only get equal rights at the end of the 60's? I ask this since 3 of your sources are from the 60's and two even begin 60's.
  • edited August 2008
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • I ask this since 3 of your sources are from the 60's and two even begin 60's.
    So, just because a scientific source is old, it is not valid? I guess we should get rid of Einstein's scientific papers on relativity as well – I heard those sources are pretty old as well.
  • So, just because a scientific source is old, it is not valid?
    No, but many people during that time period were prejudiced against African Americans. The scientists may have picked people with lower than average intelligence to affect the outcome of the study. Give me some current non-biased studies!
  • Wasn't George W. Bush a heavy alcoholic for several years?
    Also, where the hell have you got it that Obama was a drug user?

The difference between Einstein and the stuff you gave as sources is that Einstein has scientifically proven facts backing him up. Your sources all show just correlations but no causalities. In addition, while the things said about the difference in mental capacity could be true, they could as easily be seen as caused by the worse education the socially less accepted and poorer black people where given before the desegregation.
  • I don't see how I'm a troll? I posted a very valid arguement with sources. Instead of taking in my insight everyone responds childishly with posting pictures of missiles and turning my picture into a Pokemon(?). Is there anyone on this forum with at least 2 brains cells?
  • Stop arguing with the troll. Keep the rocket artillery coming!
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, it's just too hard to resist: Jen has said that people who don't agree with her are hostile and childish, that no one has countered her arguments, and she uses bizarre sources.

Jen = Steve.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Your sources all show just correlations but no causalities.
    So you actually went to the library and read the books already? They are all back by measurements and facts. So evolution is just a correlation as well? Please get back to me when you actually read the source materials.
  • Stop arguing with the troll. Keep the rocket artillery coming!
    Can we add military aircraft to this as well? I was at an air show at the local air force base and happen to see an F-22 Raptor. It was pretty damn sexy looking.
  • edited August 2008
    Is there anyone on this forum with at least 2 brains cells?
    Nope!

Oh, and Jen, your picture appears to be a troll doll. Because you're a troll.
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited August 2008
    @trogdor
    ROFL! However they are no longer Cingular, but AT&T.;

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • @trogdor
    ROFL! However they are no longer Cingular, but AT&T.;
    Yeah, I know, but after seeing that picture I couldn't resist.
  • I think it's easy to deduct that in 1978, genetic research was not as far as showing a causality between race and intelligence. Hell, it hasn't even happened yet. But thanks for not saying anything about my segregation comment.

However, your argument is certainly flawed in so many ways. Obama doesn't have to proof his intelligence to anyone, but if he would, he wouldn't need to proof that he is more intelligent that most white guys, only more intelligent than McCain. Then again, intelligence alone doesn't make you a good president and there is nothing showing if and how it would effect his presidency if he was dumber than McCain.

In the same manner you could argue about McCain's age and that he is by far more at risk of dying while in the office.
  • JenJen
    edited August 2008
    I doubt he's just smoking Marlboro behind closed doors.
    Post edited by Jen on
  • I ask this since 3 of your sources are from the 60's and two even begin 60's.
    So, just because a scientific source is old, it is not valid? I guess we should get rid of Einstein's scientific papers on relativity as well – I heard those sources are pretty old as well.
    Not saying it is not entirely invalid, just that it's much more likely to have been biased than Einstein's relativity papers, as others have already pointed out.
    If he's smoking cigarettes in public, just imagine what he's smoking behind closed doors.
    That looks an awful lot like a photoshop, and judging from the rest of the content that is on that misanthropytoday.com site, it is most likely a photoshopped image of a perfectly smoke-free meeting between Obama and whoever that other man is.
    I don't see how I'm a troll? I posted a very valid arguement with sources, after being asked several times.
    Your first posts (and also some of the later ones) were specifically written to troll, being without substance, far-fetched and against the opinions of most/all other people on this forum.
    Instead of taking in my insightideas and opinions everyone responds childishly with posting pictures of missiles
    You have to admit, Trogdor's gif image is awesome.
    [A]nd turning my picture into a Pokemon(?).
    That is childish yes, if moderators even can do that, and you did not do that yourself. n.~ And I think it's a troll. Then again, there are like what, 600 different pokemon these days?
    Is there anyone on this forum with at least 2 brains cells?
    Yup, every single member.
    Stop arguing with the troll. Keep the rocket artillery coming!
    But she's not that bad or trollish.