This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Important: Ignore the troll

Comments

• Anyone up for a game of Pyramid?
  • And what's the first rule about trolls?
    Take it out for walkies twice a day?
    Don't let them learn to read?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Shake well and drink while cold?
    Avoid prolonged exposure in accordance with applicable FCC regulations?
    *facepalm* All of you fail the class. The first rule about trolls is "Don't Feed The Trolls."
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    IIIIII am working on the pyramiiid, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the live-long daaaaay~!
    Quote VORTEX!
    I'd say its more of a Ziggurat. Oh, and if she said that anime was crap then why did she praise naruto in the venture bros thread?
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    What's that from, anyway?
    Go listen to GeekTalk episode 2, sauce will pass.
    Cleft? (reference?)
    If you do this enough, it loses all sense of context.
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Hahaha. I like how the font starts to run out of the boxes with this many quotes.
    I've been on forums where if you do this enough it glitches out the page. Wonder if that happens here?
    One way to find out. It's not like this thread has a purpose anymore.
    THIS is the new purpose! You have to admit while the masters are away it's anarchy time. :P
    We brokeded teh block quote. It reminds me of the many doors in alice in wonderland.
    Mine hasn't brokeded yet. It's because I was looking at this fullscreen with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels. When I made the Firefox window smaller the effect was instantly obvious though.
    Wonder what will happen if I make one of the levels of the pyramid full of a lot more text than the others are? Hmm...
    I don't think the additional text will change anything. It didn't. That level of the pyramid just gets taller / wider.
    In other words, gone be it, we have no need for larger steps on our pyramid. The top is almost falling 'off' at my 1280x1024 resolution.
    It still has yet to do so at 1920x1200. It will probably take like 10 more steps.
    I really think that this has gone too far.
    Muhahahaha! An unwilling participant is as good as any.
    I agree. Viga, if you read this, can you draw an image of Scrym and the FRC returning to their Ivory tower that has become a ruin? Drawbridge lowered, "FRC Forums" sign skewed, smoke and dust and small fires coming from inside? :3
    It's like an Escher painting.
    I am so on drawing that! By the way the pyramid on my screen is starting to warp to the side. Weird. It is like Escher.
    The pyramid hasn't "broken" on my end. This almost makes me wanna cry.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    *facepalm* All of you fail the class. The first rule about trolls is "Don't Feed The Trolls."
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    IIIIII am working on the pyramiiid, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL the live-long daaaaay~!
    Quote VORTEX!
    I'd say its more of a Ziggurat. Oh, and if she said that anime was crap then why did she praise naruto in the venture bros thread?
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Hahaha. I like how the font starts to run out of the boxes with this many quotes.
    I've been on forums where if you do this enough it glitches out the page. Wonder if that happens here?
    THIS is the new purpose! You have to admit while the masters are away it's anarchy time. :P
    We brokeded teh block quote. It reminds me of the many doors in alice in wonderland.
    Mine hasn't brokeded yet. It's because I was looking at this fullscreen with a horizontal resolution of 1920 pixels. When I made the Firefox window smaller the effect was instantly obvious though.
    Wonder what will happen if I make one of the levels of the pyramid full of a lot more text than the others are? Hmm...
    I don't think the additional text will change anything. It didn't. That level of the pyramid just gets taller / wider.
    In other words, gone be it, we have no need for larger steps on our pyramid. The top is almost falling 'off' at my 1280x1024 resolution.
    It still has yet to do so at 1920x1200. It will probably take like 10 more steps.
    I agree. Viga, if you read this, can you draw an image of Scrym and the FRC returning to their Ivory tower that has become a ruin? Drawbridge lowered, "FRC Forums" sign skewed, smoke and dust and small fires coming from inside? :3
    I am so on drawing that! By the way the pyramid on my screen is starting to warp to the side. Weird. It is like Escher.
    Not quite broken here either. Duck.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    Break the pyramid! For the revolution of the world!
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    It still looks fine on my end. Across three monitors.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    It still looks fine on my end. Across three monitors.
    Is this helping the cause, or am I gonna get slapped sillier?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    I think you already know the answer to that.
  • If you guys wanna talk about what to do about the troll, at least do it in the veteran members' category so the public (and presumably Jen) can't see it.
  • edited August 2008
    If you guys wanna talk about what to do about the troll, at least do it in the veteran members' category so the public (and presumably Jen) can't see it.
    Whoa. Another category!? I never knew that.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • TOTP'd!

This thread needs to be closed badly.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!

NEVAR! D:
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!

NEVAR! D:
    Not until it breaks on my end!!! 1920 pixels horizontally is a lot :S
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!

NEVAR! D:
    Building is so funnnnn. Building is so funnnn. Now it's time to take a break to see how we have donnneeee.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:
    Building is so funnnnn. Building is so funnnn. Now it's time to take a break to see how we have donnneeee.
    We can't break till the work is done, knockoff time comes with the setting sun.
  • edited August 2008
    And what's the first rule about trolls?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:
    This may be the one to break it for me!

EDIT: YES! TEXT OUT OF PLACE!
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Text has been out of place for me for a little while now, but I want to see this thing get REALLY messed up. ;)
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Text has been out of place for me for a little while now, but I want to see this thing get REALLY messed up. ;)
    Whatever you say, sir!
  • edited August 2008
    Post edited by Diagoras on
  • edited August 2008
    Apart from the pyramids, this thread has no purpose, if you do not like them.. don't read this thread.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Don't you people see? This is the Ivory tower they have spoken of. It all can be realized now, we are the builders of the great civilization. Also, theres a veteran's category? I feel so left out.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Don't you people see? This is the Ivory tower they have spoken of. It all can be realized now, we are the builders of the great civilization. Also, theres a veteran's category? I feel so left out.
    Am I a veteran?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    It was not impossible to continue the quote pyramid, it was impossible to quote it anywhere else.
  • edited August 2008
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    It was not impossible to continue the quote pyramid, it was impossible to quote it anywhere else.
    Anybody tried to press Page up on this thread? Looks like a wave. XD
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • edited August 2008
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    That's kinda Cool. For the horde.
    Post edited by Shiam on
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    You're underestimating the power of the Wave!
  • Should we call this the Forum Wave Pyramid of Kanawaga?
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    Quite.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    Quite.
    I'm causing trouble for the establishment, LOL
  • Okay. Pyramid time is done. Enough is enough.
    Don't rinse and reuse?
    Ooh! Nested quotes!
    Quote VORTEX!
    ZEEKY BOOGY DOOG!
    Cleft? (reference?)
    Hai guise.
    hay sail
    HI DR. NICK!
    TOTP'd!
    NEVAR! D:

Whatever you say, sir!
    Am I a veteran?
    Quite.
    I'm causing trouble for the establishment, LOL
    The Man's trying to keep us down! Too bad this couldn't be continued in whispers with multiple people.