This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Important: Ignore the troll

1234568»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Would Scott bother, though?
    Nope. If he's too lazy to ban people, he's probably too lazy to make an ignore feature.

Wouldn't ignore be weird, though? Like, lets say you ignore Jen, but then Jen makes a post and people quote it....wouldn't that be kinda weird?
    That'd work for topics, but then people would miss out on explosions, artillery and puppies. Hopefully at the same time.
    Post edited by Anastius on
  • Would Scott bother, though?
    Nope. If he's too lazy to ban people, he's probably too lazy to make an ignore feature.

Wouldn't ignore be weird, though? Like, lets say you ignore Jen, but then Jen makes a post and people quote it....wouldn't that be kinda weird?
    That'd work for topics, but then people would miss out on explosions, artillery and puppies. Hopefully at the same time.
    Don't forget pyramids.
  • I wanna say I'm sorry for helping in the building of the pyramids. It's annoying and now I feel kinda jerky for doin' so. Sorry, guys.
  • I only posted once or twice, I tried keeping myself out of the pyramid building otherwise.
  • edited September 2008
    I wanna say I'm sorry for helping in the building of the pyramids. It's annoying and now I feel kinda jerky for doin' so. Sorry, guys.
    I only posted once or twice, I tried keeping myself out of the pyramid building otherwise.
    They won't kick you for that kinda stuff. You en't got 'ave bad grommer 'ike 'e.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • Your avatar suits your character. Good show.