This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

How high can you go? -Donkey Kong BGM-

2»

Comments

• You just don't know when to give up, do ya Nine?
  • You just don't know when to give up, do ya Nine?
    What? Free potshot at Morio-kun AND showing that, indeed, it you can nest div's. The former is the important part though.
  • edited August 2008
    The part that worries me is that we've been making more pyramids in three days than Egypt did in its entire history. >_>

EDIT: Regardless, no more artillery pyramids for me. I'm outie.
    Post edited by One Sin on
  • lol Viga, that's awesome. Especially your rendition of Bear Police ^^
    But the pic is lacking some rocket artillery ^^
  • That's awesome!

What the hell happened to Scott's arm?
  • edited August 2008
    Viga drew it. Someone needs to turn that into a welcome back card. I take it I'm the one with the afro.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited August 2008
    That's awesome!

Hey! Five minute sketch. You don't get the Mona Lisa in 5 minutes.
    But the pic is lacking some rocket artillery ^^
    Post edited by Viga on
  • TheHouseis bigger on the inside than on the outside.
    God damn do I love that book.
  • Viga, I fucking love you! Expressions are so priceless, I love how Rym has this "Wow, they managed to achieve this in such a short time?" expression, and Scott's just angry. The inclusion of the Quote pyramids are also awesome.
  • Ahahaha! Nice work.
  • I fully approve of the shenanigans if stuff like Viga's drawing emerges from the flames.
  • I fully approve of the shenanigans if stuff like Viga's drawing emerges from the flames.
    I agree, the drawing just got me through my 1 hour left of work on a friday slump. Ahh hurry up clock!
  • God, I'm away for a few days, and I miss out on the awesome. Great pic Viga! I <3 me as the panda! So cute!