This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MESA is out

2»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Not being Second Life is appeal enough for me, if you know what I mean. Scary, scary people.
    Yeah. As soon as people actually start playing in the world, a community is formed and takes on a life of its own, much like the community in these forums. The shape that community takes will itself redefine the world. The key is to shape the world in such a way that the community that thrives there is the kind of community you want.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • That's the point of this thread. Right NOW all you can do is chat and decorate your room, but we want to develop it into something that is so much more interactive and fun.
    I've been thinking about this a little more. Surely your company knows what it will develop this into, no? Surely they have a good idea of what interactive features they want to incorporate. I'm trusting there is a business plan here.

I'm assuming that you have to keep some secrets here. Bummer. I'm curious to see what this develops into. I always root for the new guy/underdog!
  • Yes. Terrible Secrets of Space. We have some tricks up our collective sleeves.
  • Do you have stairs in your Mesa?
  • Two words: Scavenger hunts.