This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

***** Ban Jen Challenge! For all you cry babies! *****

2»

Comments

• Riddle #4:
    The top right picture is from:
    Planet Terror

By the way... all of the photos can be found here.
  • As a professional juggler I've got to get my "physics-of-juggling" geek on. This is bullshit.
    Yeah, my physics warning light came on when I saw that solution.
    Darned time zones. The ones I know have already been answered although not all have been registered.
    Any banned participant who posts on this thread makes this contest null and void.
    Um? Is it that you don't want to be rid of Jen, myself?
    Solved!
  • This thread:
    Sorry Omnutia, none of your movie photos matched the movies in my riddle. Fortunately this has been solve, see answers above. Good effort though!
  • I can see an infinite loop happening right before my eyes.
  • Riddle #2
    Some people are riding in a car. They consist of a mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, and two cousins. Surprisingly, they are not Mexicans.
    What is the minimum number of people that can be in the car?
    Four: two adults and two children. The two adults are brother and sister, and each of them has one of their children with them, making them mother and father as well. They are also aunt and uncle to the two children (a boy and a girl), who are cousins, as well as the nephew and niece to each of the two adults.
  • Riddle #2
    Some people are riding in a car. They consist of a mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, and two cousins. Surprisingly, they are not Mexicans.
    What is the minimum number of people that can be in the car?
    I guess I'll try this again. Four people, a male that is a father and an uncle, a female that is a mother and an aunt, and their son (is a brother, a nephew, and a cousin) and their daughter (is a sister, a niece, and a cousin).
  • This thread:
    Sorry Omnutia, none of your movie photos matched the movies in my riddle. Fortunately this has been solve, see answers above. Good effort though!
    Incorrect, it solves all the riddles see. I don't think your ban will work either.
  • Um? Is it that you don't want to be rid of Jen, myself?
    I do, I'm not banned so what's your problem? And besides, all the riddles I would've answered were already answered the same way I would've. No sense in repeating.
  • edited August 2008
    Banned Participants: One Sin, Mrs. MacRoss, Myself, Rym and Scott.
    It's possible Jen meant herself, but I doubt it - unless it was her intention from the start that she would be voiding her own agreement by using that loophole. If it wasn't her intention from the start, then it probably is now :D
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Banned Participants: One Sin, Mrs. MacRoss, Myself, Rym and Scott.
    It's possible Jen meant herself, but I doubt it - unless it was her intention from the start that she would be voiding her own agreement by using that loophole. If it wasn't her intention from the start, then it probably is now :D
    Besides that, my forum name is 'myself'. Case sensitivity, it works on this forum, so it counts.
  • well, considering he mentions 'Rym and Scott' and not 'Rym and Apreche' I think she must have meant herself.
  • well, considering he mentions 'Rym and Scott' and not 'Rym and Apreche' I think she must have meant herself.
    No, I meant 'myself' the user, not me. Hmmmm. Technically, 'myself' is correct about the case sensitivity, so I think I will have to honor the agreement. But, that doesn't excuse the fact 'myself' is stupid. I really didn't think anyone would be that stupid, but then again there are a lot of gullible Obama-bots on this forum.

And no, I had no intention avoiding my agreement by using that loophole – so I have been beaten.

Thank you all for playing suckas!

Actually, I thank everyone except Omnutia – what little faith you have.

Remember all - Hugs not Drugs! Train, say yer prayers and take yer vitamins! That is all. Later skaters.
  • But, that doesn't excuse the fact 'myself' is stupid. I really didn't think anyone would be that stupid, but then again there are a lot of gullible Obama-bots on this forum.
    You still can't remember I don't care about Obama at all? As for being stupid, the pot's calling the kettle black there.
  • Your Not a Girl! Get the Hell of Our Forum!
  • Your Not a Girl! Get the Hell of Our Forum!
    Better yet, Get the Hell of my Internets!
  • edited September 2008

Who is the picture of?
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • It's like watching a ship sail dramatically off into the distance ...

RIP JEN: 2008-2008
  • It's like watching a ship sail dramatically off into the distance ...

RIP JEN: 2008-2008
    More like a jackass in a barrel going over Niagara Falls. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
  • edited September 2008
    God rest ye merry gentletroll. :(

Post edited by Eryn on