This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

**** Ban Jen Challenge !: Aftermath ****

JenJen
edited September 2008 in Everything Else
After tossing and turning and laying awake for nights on end, and after some consideration, I will unban myself. Sorry for everyone looking forward to me leaving. You may blame 'a forum asshole' or 'myself' – whatever that idiot user goes by.

Now before Omnutia shits a brick and posts something like: "I knew you wouldn't ban yourself... blah blah blah!!!" – let me explain. The contest was going all fine and dandy till the user 'myself' (now know as 'a forum asshole'?) threw a wrench into this and made this into a conundrum. Believe me, I wasn't looking for any loop holes so I could stay here.

In theory, 'myself' made the contest null and void when he commented on the thread. Technically, I banned 'Myself' with a capital 'M' from participating not 'myself' with a small 'm'. So, instead of figuring out if the contest was voided or not, I will hold another contest.

The puzzle and riddles will be harder this time around, and there will be no bans on anyone participating. This game will be the same as before: answer all the riddles/puzzles correctly, and I will no longer post on FRC forums. If all the riddles/puzzles cannot be solved in 2 weeks, my self-ban is lifted.

Also, to help ease the disappointment for some, I will not be posting any more till the outcome of the contest (except on this thread). I will be posting the next contest in a few days. There will be no technicalities this time around. That is all.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    You're such an attention whore. At least your trolling was funny. Holding these "contests" to "ban" you is annoying.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • You're such an attention whore. At least your trolling was funny. Holding these "contests" to "ban" you is annoying.
  • If you don't want to post anymore, don't. Seriously, like Bear Police said, you were pretty funny as a troll, but just bow out gracefully.
  • If you don't want to post anymore, don't. Seriously, like Bear Police said, you were pretty funny as a troll, but just bow out gracefully.
  • You're such an attention whore. At least your trolling was funny. Holding these "contests" to "ban" you is annoying.
    Pay attention to her flag, you know the one that says "I am a troll. Please do not feed me", if you really want her to leave.

Jen, please stop with these stupid contests, you provide so much entertainment to me; probably to many others...well, at least Scott. That has to count for something, right?
    There really isn't anything else to say here.
  • JenJen
    edited September 2008
    Here's some tissues for you cry babies. Waaah waaah. If you don't want to participate, that fine with me. I'm in no rush to leave.
    Post edited by Jen on
    Does that count as rocket artillery?

Also,
    You're such an attention whore. At least your trolling was funny. Holding these "contests" to "ban" you is annoying.
  • People, including those who are copy pasta-ing. Aren't we supposed to ignore it. -_-;
  • Bring it, I actually enjoyed the riddles
  • Myself definitely broke the "rules." You really can't argue this point.

Whether or not that's just an excuse, who knows. But I'm really not happy that Myself gave Jen an excuse to begin with.

Now is definitely the time to ignore Jen. Enough is enough.
  • Your a fucking troll, get the hell of our forum!
  • edited September 2008
    Your a fucking troll, get the hell of our forum!
    You're.

Also, have we all become so thin-skinned inside this tower that one troll riles us up like this? Seriously, guys. If you don't ignore it, well...
    Post edited by Neito on
  • edited September 2008
    You're a fucking troll, get the hell off our forum!
    Fixed.

Also, mind controlling your temper please? I find it to be more distracting than Jen could ever hope to be.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • Your a fucking troll, get the hell of our forum!
    Oh the irony!
  • Morio-Kun, be careful. You were happy to be off probation and you are on your way back. Take your time and spell check okay.
  • edited September 2008
    Does that count as rocket artillery?
    I see Jesus' face in the middle finger.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • So, are we going to keep feeding the troll, or ignore it?

^_~
  • edited September 2008
    I'm not surprised.
    You're still not funny.
    You're an attention whore.
    Post edited by GreatTeacherMacRoss on
  • Only until Rym court martials Jen will we shut up about this goddamn troll.
  • I doubt that will happen, Rym and Scott have repeatably stated they will not ban someone unless they deserve it.
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2008
    I doubt that will happen, Rym and Scott have repeatably stated they will not ban someone unless they deserve it.
    I think Jen falls under that criteria. I submit to you an a court martial that I had much to do with that I'd rather not talk about fully, but it has to be shown to prove my point. In case you are interested about what my involvement in the court martial was, go here.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I think Jen falls under that criteria.
    Jen is not the most annoying person here. If he gets banned, at least one or two other people are going with him. ^_~
  • Jen is not the most annoying person here. If he gets banned, at least one or two other people are going with him. ^_~
    Take them all out. You have my vote.
  • Jen is not the most annoying person here. If he gets banned, at least one or two other people are going with him. ^_~
    Then just do as Pilate, let the forum decide who to ban, Jen, or one of those other two. This also has as effect that now those people know they are considered to be annoying and might improve their behaviour. At least, if the FRC forums are still democratic as I thought it was, and not monarchistic.
  • RymRym
    edited September 2008
    At least, if the FRC forums are still democratic as I thought it was, and not monarchistic.
    This is not a democracy, and your votes are not binding to me.
    These forums are purely autocratic. ^_^
    Post edited by Rym on
  • This is not a democracy, and your votes are not binding to me.
    Oh yes, I did not recall the 'not's. It doesn't affect the idea, so perhaps consider using it, when you guys are willing to humour the members.
  • I've always been of the opinion that a forum should never, EVER be a democracy.