This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A Place to Bury Strangers

edited September 2008 in Art!
This is a sweet noise/shoegaze band, reminiscent of The Jesus and Mary Chain and My Bloody Valentine but much more aggressive and distorted. The lyrics are sinister (I want to beat you up/You make me feel so hollow/I want to take you down/Every word you said you said you'll swallow) and so is the guitar noise. There are even some ambient tracks, like The Falling Sun. Really one worth checking out.

MySpace.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    They're alright. I'm not all that into shoegaze stuff.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited September 2008
    They're alright. I'm not all that into shoegaze stuff.
    Weird, I always took you for a Mary Chain fan. Don't know why. I just assumed you would like them.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • I've never heard Mary Chain.
  • I've never heard Mary Chain.
  • They seem to have misunderstood an important point: It's OK if you don't know how to sing. It's OK if you don't know how to play your instruments. It can even be OK if you are dispassionate in your musical stylings. But not all three at once. That's part of the musical genre called "sucking".
  • They seem to have misunderstood an important point: It's OK if you don't know how to sing. It's OK if you don't know how to play your instruments. It can even be OK if you are dispassionate in your musical stylings. But not all three at once. That's part of the musical genre called "sucking".
    wut