This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Whacky or Interesting Music Videos

edited September 2008 in Everything Else
So, I couldn't sleep last night and I stayed up watching LOGO. They have a show New Now Next that shows neat music videos and I really enjoyed it. Here is one in particular.
k_QAPjtO2cA
Post more so that I might be entertained during my next sleepless night!

Comments

• RIKI

Pe'z - Akatsuki

Completely Ridiculous
  • edited September 2008
    I've always found this one weird, and a bit creepy, though still enjoyable all the same! Still one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands.

Birdhouse In Your Soul by They Might Be Giants:

Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • Birdhouse In Your Soul by They Might Be Giants
    it's been on my playlist since junior high! I've never seen the video, though. Thanks!
  • edited September 2008
    I've linked it before, but it's always relevant: Why? - Rubber Traits

EDIT: Oh, I forgot one of the best! I think you're really gonna like it.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I've never seen the video, though. Thanks!
    Holy crap, there was a video?! Awesome, it's insane! :D Thank you edilfolco.
  • Sorry to necropost, but I just discovered a band called Tally Hall. Their music videos and webshows are delightfully insane.
  • There's one music video I saw a while back that was incredibly bizarre, but I have no idea what the song or band was anymore. The music video itself is hard to describe, too- it had people in strange outfits and makeup that reminded me of Cirque de Soleil and the Teletubbies at the same time, doing.. weird stuff. I think the band was British in origin, but I don't remember.
  • Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse by of Montreal?

• Okay, that music video was ridiculous, strange and hilarious (the guy in the bear suit was awesome), but not it. The music video I'm trying to remember started out with two of the guys in weird outfits slapping each other in the face along with the beat, if I remember correctly.
  • Wow... that song is terrible, but a cute video.
  • edited May 2009
    The video for Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden is really weird. So is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • edited May 2009
    The Beetles.

Here's some silly music.

Post edited by Walker on
  • edited May 2009
    The Beetles.
    Don't be a cunt. If you don't think this is weird, I don't want to know your definition of weird/wacky. Even if you don't consider it weird or wacky, it is most certainly interesting...and if you'd read the thread title, that's what is being asked for.

Post edited by Dkong on
  • edited May 2009
    Don't be a cunt. If you don't think this is weird, I don't want to know your definition of weird/wacky.
    It's trippy as fuck, you just spelled the Beatles wrong. Please calm down.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • You're the one that posted an rage image over a misspelling. Though I do apologize for errors.
  • You're the one that posted an rage image over a misspelling. Though I do apologize for errors.
    Rage? lol.
  • edited May 2009
    You're the one that posted an rage image over a misspelling. Though I do apologize for errors.
    No need to apologize, I was just being silly. Nobody really cares that you misspelled one of the most famous misspellings ever (what?).

To make up for all the pointless hubbub, here's another weird music video.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Rage?
    Never been on 4chan?
  • Rage?
    Never been on 4chan?
    And I'd like to keep it that way, thanks.
  • Black Moth Super Rainbow's new video is interactive. Not the best thing ever, but still pretty interesting.
  • And I'd like to keep it that way, thanks.
    Are you sail?
  • And I'd like to keep it that way, thanks.
    Are you sail?
    Man, you're really confrontational. If you want to know that badly no, I was not asking what "rage" was, I was laughing at your overreaction to a blatantly silly post and your very unfounded idea that it was made in rage. I wish I had quoted more completely what you said pre-edit, because your rewrite downplays your reaction A LOT.
  • edited May 2009
    I am getting that confrontational purely because:
    a. I said he posted a "rage image". I never said his post was rage-ful. Big difference when you read the next point:
    b. Technically that picture is one of many that 4chan dubs a "Rage pic" when they make threads that are like "post your best rage pics here". Thus, it's a rage pic.
    c. It gets on my nerves when people bash 4chan. Sure, there are degenerates abound in /b/, but the rest of 4chan isn't nearly as bad...yet people just want to bash 4chan in general. Plus, it's a board where people freely speak their mind, most of their ideas (atheism, science and logic, etc) are ideas closely held to this board...People are just like "ahh 4chan, it's evil!" even though there are far worse areas on the internet...and people never really grasp that 4chan is just a bunch of 16-25ish year olds fucking around. People think that everyone is completely serious at all times. It's ridiculous, really.
    d. I addressed a question to you, not anyone else. I understand that on a forum it's open discussion, but that's like saying "Scott, have you ever been to disney world?" and then anyone else in the forum answering if they've gone or not.
    e. I don't consider myself slow...so perhaps you two could have made your points a little clearer. If you would have, perhaps I wouldn't have made a mistake about what you guys were trying to say.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • Look, dude. I'm sorry, but I really just don't care. I wasn't even going to respond to you until that one post because it really doesn't matter. Also, I'm not really sure where you're getting this "bashing 4chan" thing because really, I think Trog's post about wanting to keep off 4chan is as much in jest as the supposedly designated srs bsns "rage pic" he posted initially. For someone who thinks that people write off 4chan because they think the internet is all srs bsns, you're really taking all of this pretty seriously, even assuming that our posts really weren't clear.

Besides, I don't have anything against 4chan except that it sucks now, 7/420/99chan is better, to many newfags, etc.
  • Awesome product of the 90's in Latin American music, awesome band (I'm saying that in the least ironical way possible)

This is what I listened to in the 90's along with the other stuff coming out of the US.

• Last minute or so it pretty wacky/awesome.