This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime on Hulu

2»

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Wow, they've added a bunch of the animes I've been meaning to watch. Oooh! Galaxy Railways has the same style of Interstella 5555. *play*
    EDIT: O.O This. Is. AWESOME!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • the Slayers
    the Slayers
    the Slayers
    You best not be playing with me, boy.
  • Slayers and School Rumble
    EDIT: O.O This. Is. AWESOME!
    *CRIES*
  • *CRIES*
    Imitation Nelson voice from the Simpsons, "Ha, ha". =P ^_~
  • edited November 2008
    Nineless, you can't access hulu? Did you try to set a proxy or use something like Hotspot Shield?
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Galaxy Railways has the same style of Interstella 5555.
    Yup, both by Leiji Matsumoto.
  • Almost any proxy would be too slow.
    I've tried Hotspot Shield, it works, but it's annoying, and still slow. Sometime when I really feel it's worth it I'll do it some more.
  • Galaxy Railways has the same style of Interstella 5555.
    Yup, both by Leiji Matsumoto.
    I am such a fan of this style. Tall/thin framed people, beautiful women with long eye lashes, incredible detail on the environment. And, cmon, Trains in space? Warp drives couplers? Space pirates? What's not to love?
  • edited November 2008
    Dude yeah, I love Leiji. I haven't seen much of his stuff, though. Arcadia of my Youth, Interstella 5555, and a little bit of Galaxy Express 999 are about it.

I'm really excited that Hulu has Slayers, though. I haven't had a good opportunity to watch it.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • Nineless, you can't access hulu? Did you try to set a proxy or use something like Hotspot Shield?
    Almost any proxy would be too slow.
    I've tried Hotspot Shield, it works, but it's annoying, and still slow. Sometime when I really feel it's worth it I'll do it some more.
    Sadly lackofcheese speaks the truth.
  • Nineless, you can't access hulu? Did you try to set a proxy or use something like Hotspot Shield?
    Almost any proxy would be too slow.
    Sadly lackofcheese speaks the truth.
    I don't really have a problem with it, though i do get some occasional stuttering while watching. Oddly enough, it also seems that ad blocker seems to work with some ads on hulu - I keep getting the "can't see this ad? Turn off your ad-blocker"