This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Official Friday Night Party Line Thread.

1121314151618»

Comments

• HMTKSteve said:

What happened to Thaed?

Nothing. He approached me in late November and told me that he would be pulling out from the show and that I would become it's owner rather than just the host/producer. Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't do this ages ago.
  • In general, he hasn't posted on the forum since 2011.
  • edited April 2015
    I just looked at it and, apparently, I've been running this thing for four years now and have done 48 episodes. That means that, not only have run this show a solid year longer than Thaed did, but I've done a handful more episodes too.

Guess this thing really is mine now. Weird.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • HMTKSteve, is the last Old man who posts here I think. I mean we lost HungryJoe at some point and it's been years since we got trolled by Kilarnary or whatever his name was.

I mean other than the fact that a lot of us are on our way to old man status :-p
  • Cremlian said:

HMTKSteve, is the last Old man who posts here I think. I mean we lost HungryJoe at some point and it's been years since we got trolled by Kilarnary or whatever his name was.

Joe still ducks in occasionally. He's just pretty busy with life stuff, as far as I know. Last I heard, he's doing okay.

• Well I mean it's been 3 months, so I would consider him more a lurker at this point compared to HTMKSteve who you know is always posting :-p
  • Questions about...anything in particular? A certain subject? I dunno...
  • Daikun said:

Questions about...anything in particular? A certain subject? I dunno...

Questions for a Web Developer, and Audio Engineer, or a Journalist.

• I'll see if I can make it too.
  • Daikun said:

Questions about...anything in particular? A certain subject? I dunno...

Anything's good. We're like your own personal reverse miitomo.
  • What's the deadline for questions?
  • Questions for a Web Developer, an Audio Engineer, or a Journalist.

I apologize for nothing!
  • Now that I find entirely more likely than the previous claims about it.