This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekRooms

Comments

• It certainly is about exactly the right time of year for GeekRoom pictures, isn't it?
  • edited August 2009
    This isn't exactly a GeekRoom so much as a GeekWorkSpace, but this is probably the closest thread for posting a picture of my new desk at work:

EDIT: That's pretty fucking blurry. I'll try to get a clearer picture some time.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • YES!
    We are playing some fucking games this weekend. NS, L4D, Civ IV: I don't care what.
    I love fucking games.
  • Pete, I see a familiar Buddha!
  • Oh damn, that reminded me of the plushie germs on ThinkGeek. I might have to get me one of those.
  • Oh damn, that reminded me of the plushie germs on ThinkGeek. I might have to get me one of those.
  • edited August 2009
    Do they have an egg as well? Never mind
    image.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • You know, those are probably the only two plushies where having them fuck together would make some sense.
  • I love fucking games.
    0.o
  • YES!
    We are playing some fucking games this weekend. NS, L4D, Civ IV: I don't care what.
    I love fucking games.
    I didn't know you were into those kinda games Cheese? ^_~
  • YES!
    I love fucking games.
    Who's not into those kinda games?
  • YES!
    I love fucking games.
    Who's not into those kinda games?
    Unics.
  • Unics.
    Eunuchs? Or UNIX? Or...Unics?
  • edited August 2009
    I know this is somewhat against the rules, but it's "eunuchs." You weren't even close.

EDIT: Funfetus beat me to it. Bastard.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I know it was spelled wrong. I was attempting to use the urban dictionary spelling for added humor.
  • Awww, man.
  • edited August 2009
    Urban Dictionary - UnicA man that had his balls and dick cut off. Many men died because they couldn't pee after the opperation.
    Urban dictionary - Proving why we should leave writing dictionaries to people with an education since 1999.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Are these the infamous Wal-Mart walking shoes?!
  • Arethesethe infamous Wal-Mart walking shoes?!
    Not sure. Maybe. I had them for a while but only started wearing them when my loafers wore out. I don't even wear them much now, as I currently wear laced dress shoes daily.
  • This will be my future GeekRoom. Actually it will be my only room, but also geeky one.
    Won't be keeping that table or bed.
  • Be warned, my room is kind of a shit hole right now. It's not usually this bad.

My pc setup
    Photobucket

my main tv setup.
    Photobucket

more tv's my "cripple Gundam" on top of the big one.
    Photobucket

my main game collection
    Photobucket

some of my books and dvd's. up top is my meatwad plushie. My master shake plushie got cut off
    Photobucket

more games
    Photobucket
  • Kudos on the dreamcast.
  • Am I mistaken, or do you have a 3DO?
  • GeoGeo
    edited August 2009
    Am I mistaken, or do you have a 3DO?
    No you are not Scott, that is indeed a 3DO. Although, I don't know whether or not it is the Panasonic one or the Goldstar one.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited August 2009
    I recognized the logo. That's some Panasonic shit right there.

Literally, Panasonic SHIT.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • The question remains ninjarabbi, why in the world do you own a 3DO? What good games are there besides Star Control 2?
  • I actually got it at a white trash garage sale a few years back. There are a few good games on it. I have Street Fighter 2, and Road Rash is...alright. I own quite a few shitty consoles actually. I'll upload some pics of those later.
  • My room now with furniture.
    Close up of my table that is already messy.
    And my self full of geek.