This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

200th Strong Bad Email

GeoGeo
edited September 2008 in Everything Else
The day is finally here. Strong Bad has made his 200th Email. Go right here to watch it. After you've done so, I wanna know which one(s) you like a lot. After I've seen enough of them (that is if anyone comes to this thread or not) I'll post MY favorite emails.

Comments

• 200th? Already? Damn...
  • Man strong bad was like the first flash animation I watched. I must had been around 12 when i watched my very first email I kinda lost track after he got the laptop with 12 minutes battery life. "Here comes little email with a gun in his hand"
  • SBE was hilarious the first few times, but then I got bored.
  • Is it just me, or does Strong Bad sound different?
  • edited September 2008
    It's been several years since it first started, so naturally the character's voices have evolved over time. There's a bonus email on one DVD about how Strong Bad's accent has weakened, even. It's poked fun at when Strong Sad shows an example of what he think Strong Bad will sound like in a few years: bland, boring, and monotone.

Man, when I realize that I'm still following Homestar Runner after all these years...

Gyiyg, the 200th email came out last week. I guess you just forgot to check then.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • Gyiyg, the 200th email came out last week.
    It's also worth mentioning that They Might Be Giants did the opening song.
  • It's been several years since it first started, so naturally the character's voices have evolved over time. There's a bonus email on one DVD about how Strong Bad's accent has weakened, even. It's poked fun at when Strong Sad shows an example of what he think Strong Bad will sound like in a few years: bland, boring, and monotone.

Man, when I realize that I'm still following Homestar Runner after all these years...

Gyiyg, the 200th email came out last week. I guess you just forgot to check then.
    No, I was in Washington D.C over that week due to reasons I don't care to explain. I didn't have a laptop, and the hotel didn't have computers so there was really no way I could've known.
  • Ah. Well, better a week late than.. later.
  • I kind of feel like they should have passed 200 a while ago, but I haven't kept up with Strongbad Email in a while. Regardless its still a good one.
  • I think I should come out and say that I'm a ginormous fan of Homestar Runner, and have been since around 2002. What makes this pathetic is that I'll always keep watching even if it becomes unfunny. You may now pelt everything you have at me, because I don't care.