This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Artist Jam #1 - Video Games

13»

Comments

• I was goofing around and put this together :
    Wait, WHAT?! That appeared in my feeds earlier today...
  • edited May 2009
    I was goofing around and put this together :
    Maybe 'cause you watch my blog?
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • edited May 2009
    I was goofing around and put this together :
    Maybe 'cause you watch my blog?
    I don't watch your blog, and it appeared in my feeds today too, I'm sure - I'd tell you which one, but I delete after I read, so I can't help much there.

Edit - I'm sure the site linked to your Deviantart - more than that I do not know.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I posted at Deviant Art at 3 am last night. I guess the internet works quickly?
  • Maybe 'cause you watch my blog?
    That's the point, I don't. Madness internets.
  • edited May 2009
    I'm glad I stamped my name on it's ass before I unleashed that sucker.
    {edit} Can you pass me a link to it ?
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • I'm glad I stamped my name on it's ass before I unleashed that sucker.
    {edit} Can you pass me a link to it ?
    That's the second infuriating part, I can't find it anymore. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-m die.
  • This is an old topic but it's a great topic. I was goofing around and put this together :
    I can't remember who, and I can't find it now, but someone posted that on twitter earlier. I'm pretty sure it was someone who isn't related to the FRC forums in any way. I was a little perplexed when I noticed that it was yours. Very good looking piece.

And yes, this was a good topic! I was a little disappointed that it didn't continue. VentureJ, get on it!
  • edited May 2009
    Maybe the people thinking they saw it on a website actually saw that someone had posted it in the TOTD thread.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Oh hah! I think the Thing of my day is that it was the thing of Mr.MacRoss's day! ^.^
    And yes, this was a good topic! I was a little disappointed that it didn't continue. VentureJ, get on it!
    We don't have to let it die! These combos are so fun to do.
  • Maybe the people thinking they saw it on a website actually saw thatsomeone had posted it in the TOTD thread.
    That's a website!
  • edited May 2009
    Maybe the people thinking they saw it on a website actually saw thatsomeone had posted it in the TOTD thread.
    That's a website!
    Great Scott! It do believe it is a website.
  • Great Scott! It do believe it is a website.
    You know, I was actually going to go back and remove that post, as it was really too trivial, but my internet connection was acting up, and then I forgot. Oh well.
  • I thought you were just trying to be funny.

Also, I was thinking about the Nintendolossi image and I think I could try doing a "Shadow of the Nintendogs" version where you have to climb gigantic puppies and tickle their weak spots.
  • I thought you were just trying to be funny.
    I was trying to be funny, but after posting it, I realized that it wasn't that funny.
  • edited May 2009
    Apparently, the Collosi's official names are freaking awesome:
    1). The Minotaur "Valus" [Minotaurus Colossus]
    2). Taurus Major "Quadratus" [Taurus Magnus]
    3). Earth Knight "Gaius" [Terrestris Veritas]
    4). Equus Prime "Phaedra" [Equus Bellator Apex]
    5). Delta Phoenix "Avion" [Avis Praeda]
    6). The Goliath "Barba" [Belua Maximus]
    7). Sea Dragon "Hydrus" [Draco Marinus]
    8). Wall Shadow "Kuromori" [Parietinae Umbra]
    9). Storm Echo "Basaran" [Nimbus Recanto]
    10). Sand Tiger "Dirge" [Harena Tigris]
    11). Flame Guardian "Celosia" [Ignis Excubitor]
    12). Great Basilisk "Pelagia" [Permagnus Pistrix]
    13). Trail Drifter "Phalanx" [Aeris Velivolus]
    14). Destruction Luster "Cenobia" [Clades Candor]
    15). The Sentinel "Argus" [Praesidium Vigilo]
    16). Grand Gigas "Malus" [Grandis Supernus]
    Pokelossi, here we go.

Also, for fans of SOTC, this artbook is well worth downloading. [It isn't downloading for me, I'll leave it overnight.]
  • This is an old topic but it's a great topic. I was goofing around and put this together :
    I completely and accidentally found your House poster on DA, fav'd it, and made it a ToYD without even realizing it was you. :D