This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comments

• Pepakura makes papercrafts easier to design, but by no means easier to fold =P
  • I would like to point out that this is not in fact origami. This is papercraft, which is very different.

Also, for papercraft I would point you to 4chan.org. It has a really good papercraft board (/po/)
  • Also, for papercraft I would point you to 4chan.org. It has a really good papercraft board (/po/)
    Note how it's Papercraft and Origami. You can find both there. Awesome things are on there once in a while. I still need to get hold of this Shy-guy papercraft.
    Shy-guy papercraft.
  • Google delivers.
    Wrong one. Mine's cuter, and probably easier to make. :D
  • Google delivers.
    Wrong one. Mine's cuter, and probably easier to make. :D
    Well, tell us when you find it.
  • It has a really good papercraft board (/po/)
    This is the one thing 4-chan is good for.
    edited October 2008
    It has a really good papercraft board (/po/)
    This is the one thing 4chan is good for.
    And the wallpaper boards, and the insanely hilarious D&D; threads on /tg/.
    Well, tell us when you find it.
    No. :)
    Post edited by ... on
  • the insanely hilarious D&D; threads on /tg/.
    Since I do not go to 4-chan, are these actually funny or is this sarcasm? I tend to avoid places that are not uhh... for lack of a better word, good.
    Are these actually funny, like should I wade through the garbage to find these? What are they?
    edited October 2008
    Since I do not go to 4chan, are these actually funny or is this sarcasm? I tend to avoid places that are not uhh... for lack of a better word, good.
    Are these actually funny, like should I wade through the garbage to find these? What are they?
    No need to wade through the garbage. There's a site (I can't remember the url for the live of me) that saves he greatest of threads. An example: Using D&D; rules to climb up an enemy's ass. Also, no dash.
    Post edited by ... on
  • No need to wade through the garbage. There's a site (I can't remember the url for the live of me) that saves he greatest of threads. An example: Using D&D; rules to climb up an enemy's ass. Also, no dash.
    I think you mean this site.
    edited October 2008
    I think you mean this site.
    I do most certainly mean that site, yes, thank you.

EDIT: To add proof to my claim:
    /tg/ pretends a Magic: The Gathering variant, with loose rules and lots of SCIENCE, is awesome.
    Post edited by ... on
  • edited October 2008
    4chan's tech board actually isn't that bad. Yes there's a lot of stupid shit on there, but if you want an answer about something and want it very quick, it's not a bad place to go. I mean really, 4chan is so huge that you can get replies in minutes, possible seconds...vs. potentially hours or days if you post a question on a forum.

I don't really go to 4chan much anymore, but it certainly has it's uses.

Oh, and origami > papercraft.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • edited October 2008
    Origami =! Papercraft. Assign a linear value to each of them before attempting to compare.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Origami =! Papercraft
    No kidding.
    The value I was comparing them was one method of fucking around with paper vs. another method of fucking around with paper.