This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Spaced

edited October 2008 in Everything Else
I have recently got the whole series as a birthday present. I have just one word to describe it "brilliant".
Just watch this part of ep. one and tell me what you think.
ZVKznF1-YZw

Comments

• Just watch this part of ep. one and tell me what you think.
    YouTube has, apparently, killed your video.
  • Just watch this part of ep. one and tell me what you think.
    YouTube has, apparently, killed your video.
    Ok, what about this one.
  • Ok, what about this one.
    And that one. However, I looked up Spaced, and it looks right up my alley. I'm trying to get ahold of it right now.
  • That is very odd, i can watch them on youtube normally.
  • Spaced is great, I remember watching it on telly when if first came out in the UK. A good while ago now. Also been a proud owner of the DVD's for many years now.
  • That is very odd, i can watch them on youtube normally.
    I get a "Not available in your country" message. Did they enable embedding for the video?

Also, Spaced rules.
  • I first watched it over torrent a few years ago and adored it, then showed it to my dad and brother, who also adored it. I bought the new Region 1 DVD set just a few days after it was released. You cannot believe how excited I was when I first heard that it was finally getting released over here. <3 Ah, so many great lines, great characters, great parodies, and great film techniques. A brilliant start to the brilliant careers of so many talented people.

Skip to the end: BUY SPACED.
  • edited November 2010
    I just started watching this. It's great. And all on Hulu.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I just started watching this. It's great. And all on Hulu.
    I also just started watching this (only seen two episodes though.) So far I've found it to be ok, but with moments of brilliance.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh yeah, I finished this a while ago, it was flippin' fantastic, everyone go watch it.
    Post edited by Sail on