This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 081021 - Multiwinia

edited October 2008 in GeekNights
Tonight on GeekNights we discuss Introversion's latest release, Multiwinia. In the news, Rym is liking Punch Out for the Wii, and the MUD is 30 years old.

Scott's Thing - Phoenix Wright Toys
Rym's Thing - Phoenix Wright Head Boot

Comments

• God I love the Frantics. XD Calgary pride, woo!
  • edited October 2008
    I did the same thing with the Company of Heroes expansion. I bought the pack with both thinking I could gift the original to a friend. It worked for The Orange Box. I thought it was a Steam feature.

Steam Support didn't help much:
    Registering a CD Key / Steam subscription to an account which already contains some of the games included with the package will result in all the games included in the package being bound to the account, even if some of the games were already associated with the account. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a discount / refund for the duplicated titles.
    Post edited by snookernet on
  • The real question, which will determine whether or not the new Punch Out will be a true master piece, is:

Will Vodka Drunkenski make a comeback?
  • I got excited to play Multiwinia, and then a couple of minutes go by, and my excitement diminishes. Games that are born dead suck. I have a similar problem with BF 2142. There is only one fully populated server in Brazil and it usually runs a crappy map.
  • I just find it funny that Steam is Spotlighting this game this weekend. Maybe they listened to this particular episode?

It's a fun game at first, and it got me into it faster than Command and Conquer. But in the end I thought to myself, I'm bored of it already.
  • Just got around to listening to this episode. Did Rym make a Hyperion reference about 16 minutes in?