This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• Hunkering down for Snowpocalypse 3.
    LOL. Your snowpocalypse is just a bad, but not uncommon, storm for us in NY.
  • The art gallery is still closed. I NEED TO DO MY PAPER DAMMIT!
  • All I can say is that I'm happy you guys are getting snow and taking it away from us. Hasn't really snowed here at all and I'm loving it. I actually had to switch to the lighter blanket last night instead of the mink one. ^_~
  • All I can say is that I'm happy you guys are getting snow and taking it away from us. Hasn't really snowed here at all and I'm loving it. I actually had to switch to the lighter blanket last night instead of the mink one. ^_~
  • LOL. Your snowpocalypse is just a bad, but not uncommon, storm for us in NY.
    Well, it's pretty unusual these days. Unless you're out in the Finger Lakes area, that is.
  • edited February 2010
    LOL. Your snowpocalypse is just a bad, but not uncommon, storm for us in NY.
    Well, it's pretty unusual these days. Unless you're out in the Finger Lakes area, that is.
    It is only unusual the past couple of years. Global warming... yadda... yadda.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
    I can't say that I like that there hasn't been any snow in the Puget Sound this year, but at least we don't have to deal with the abysmal disaster that was last year. I've also been having to open my windows at night to get the temperature down for me to sleep comfortably.
  • edited February 2010
    Kate, you account for 90% of my Facebook spam. Why do you push your elitist, liberal agenda on me? I suppose same-sex marriage and like James Randi already!

(note: it's not actually a big deal, I just find it kind of amusing since I haven't been getting any Facebook spam lately, before today.)
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • edited February 2010
    Yeah, she spammed me too. Damn communist.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Kate, you account for 90% of my Facebook spam.Why do you push your elitist, liberal agenda on me?I suppose same-sex marriage and like James Randi already!

(note: it's not actually a big deal, I just find it kind of amusing since I haven't been getting any Facebook spam lately, before today.)
    You can hide or ignore it. I just sent around some activism/awareness stuff. I rarely ever do it and I just decided to do it in one spurt. Personally, I consider all of facebook spam.
  • Personally, I consider all of facebook spam.
    I'm getting this way myself. I also feel like I update my status too much.

I should just deactivate that shit.
  • I rarely ever do it and I just decided to do it in one spurt.
  • So, I got all of your messages, Kate...and I LOL'd.

There's quite a bit of consideration to what Facebook groups I join. Also, because they are useless, I never, ever, intend to join any group whose name starts with "# People Strong for ..." or "I bet I can find # people who support..."
  • There's quite a bit of consideration to what Facebook groups I join.
    Heh. I've rapidly begun leaving Facebook groups. I used to be all like "Yeah, why not," when I first got invites to groups, and then I just started ignoring EVERYTHING.

Works well.
  • edited February 2010
    Whatever.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I can hear Kilarney coming. It's the sound of moving goalposts that gives it away.
  • "What if they don't convict the mastermind behind the attacks on American soil!? DERP DERP DERP!"

These people need to be punched in the mouth.
  • I found out Dropkick Murphys are coming to town in March. It's sold out! ARGHGHGHG!
  • I was reading up on some regimens for dry skin. This lead to me read up on various skin conditions. All of this leads me to one piece of advice: Don't google for images of giant comedones. Just don't.
  • I was reading up on some regimens for dry skin.
    Don't use soap so much...seriously.

Also, 10 tips.
  • Don't google for images of giant comedones. Just don't.
    I learned my lesson about googling medical conditions and disorders when I looked up harlequin's disease.

Also thanks for the dry skin tips, gedavids.
  • I'm not sure which thread to post this in, but is that Daniel Craig? Is he trying to upstage Sean Connery?
  • No, I think it's Rym. Is that a mudkip in the background?
  • harlequin's disease
    Ugh. Why did I spend the last half hour reading about that?
  • This about sums it up.
  • My friend in DC just posted a picture of herself standing in a trench in the snow. The snow is up to her waist.
  • My fail of the day is RIT's decision to switch to semesters.
  • My friend in DC just posted a picture of herself standing in a trench in the snow. The snow is up to her waist.
    DAMMIT. I want a snowfall like that! I can't remember the last time I was in waist-deep snow.