This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• UGO Entertainment buys 1up.com, closes Electronic Gaming Monthly, ends all the podcasts, fires most of the staff. Seems to me like they don't understand that what made 1up were the people working there.
    Wait, what the fuck? No more 1up FM?

This is the most disappointing thing I've heard in a long time. Fuck UGO.
    Yeah, no 1up FM, or 1up Yours, or 1up Show. It seems like from the list that the only people left of real note are Garnett and Tina. Garnett seems to indicate from his twitter that there will be a 1up Yours replacement.
  • I told my parents I wanted to consider a career in music. That did not go well.
    Ouch. Did they say that you can't do that whatsoever? Maybe you can suggest you take a minor degree course with that or maybe as an elective, then perhaps when you're settled in college they will let you do what you want.
  • UGO Entertainment buys 1up.com, closes Electronic Gaming Monthly, ends all the podcasts, fires most of the staff. Seems to me like they don't understand that what made 1up were the people working there.
    Wait, what the fuck? No more 1up FM?

This is the most disappointing thing I've heard in a long time. Fuck UGO.
    Yeah, no 1up FM, or 1up Yours, or 1up Show. It seems like fromthe listthat the only people left of real note are Garnett and Tina. Garnett seems to indicate from his twitter that there will be a 1up Yours replacement.
    My fail as well for yesterday. Their podcasts were a mainstay of my week. i hope all let go get picked up quickly.
    Follow Nick Suttner's twitter for a possible Rebel FM.
  • I had one of the most miserable nights of my life last night, the least of which involved not being able to sleep until 6 AM.
  • Ouch. Did they say that you can't do that whatsoever?
    No, they let me submit the last minute application I wanted to, to keep my options open, but they're worried about me not having a stable job and whatnot.
  • Ouch. Did they say that you can't do that whatsoever?
    No, they let me submit the last minute application I wanted to, to keep my options open, but they're worried about me not having a stable job and whatnot.
    On the worst case scenario Studio Musicians make shitloads of money, just recording jingles, back tracks, etc.
  • Ovechkin = Fail :D

• Ovechkin = Fail :D
    Perhaps you should get your team focused on winning first...
  • Forgot to renew my house internet contract in time, and I'm now without internet until probably Monday. >_<
  • edited January 2009
    Ovechkin = Fail :D
    Perhaps you should get your team focused onwinningfirst...
    I wonder who fails more. You or Ovechkin. Shootout wins do not give you bragging rights. They interesting and exciting to watch, but they show individual efforts, not team efforts and were basically just put into the NHL for the excitement. It's basically a tie-breaker which does not take the game itself into consideration. A few years ago this game would have been a simple tie and in this case it would have certainly been better because it was a completely even game.
    But of course, lets not forget that the Flyers whooped the Caps asses the last time those two teams faced off. The Capitals lost 1-7 although they had almost 50 shots on the net.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • We can see in millions of colors (women can see up to 30% more colors than men, so if a woman doesn't think your outfit matches, she is probably right, go change)
    *glares*
  • edited January 2009
    We can see in millions of colors (women can see up to 30% more colors than men, so if a woman doesn't think your outfit matches, she is probably right, go change)
    *glares*
    Is that just the audiophile problem again or are those extra colours actually useful?
    Also, is this person just making it up?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Is that just the audiophile problem again or are those extra colours actually useful?
    As useful as men being able to see a few million different colours.
    Also, is this person just making it up?
    1. Why would the person, 2. No. Can you perhaps be even more of a moronic killjoy?
  • Also, is this person just making it up?
    1. Why would the person, 2. No. Can you perhaps be even more of a moronic killjoy?
    Still with the attitude problem.
  • Your mom's a moronic killjoy!
    (At least, she was last night)
  • Don't, Your Mom (as opposed to your mom) will come in here and mess with your head.
    Oh man, such a completely expected reaction. But no, my only problem is one that keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over. You failed to understand the point behind my original post, and proceeded to be a moron and act like a killjoy. One moronic killjoy. So please, and the fact that this has to be said on this forum is tiring at best, comprehend before you post. Thank you idiot, now could you please move your ass away from me, I don't want to catch whatever ails your brain.
    Oh man, such a completely expected reaction. But no, my only problem is one that keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over. You failed to understand the point behind my original post, and proceeded to be a moron and act like a killjoy. One moronic killjoy. So please, and the fact that this has to be said on this forum is tiring at best, comprehend before you post. Thank you idiot, now could you please move your ass away from me, I don't want to catch whatever ails your brain.
  • My fail of the day was reading this thread.
  • Sorry everyone, Nineless is just so easy to wind up.
  • Sorry everyone, Nineless is just so easy to wind up.
    True that, he's easy to wind as a...those little figurines or something? I don't know, I don't know much about wind up power. With this post, I'm twisting him up even more! :D
  • True that, he's easy to wind as a...those little figurines or something? I don't know, I don't know much about wind up power. With this post, I'm twisting him up even more! :D
    Don't, you'll just make him worse.
  • With this post, I'm twisting him up even more! :D
    You appear not to be Omnutia, nor stupid. You'll have a much harder time annoying me in that state.

Omnutia, you are not exciting me, you are annoying me. Stop claiming the former you idiot.
  • edited January 2009
    Oh well, if you want to be moody about nothing then fine. I think this has gone on long enough. This will be the my last post on the matter.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Youtube search for the Hillary Duff cover of My Generation by The Who. To anyone who wants to know the magnitude of this failure, they changed the lyrics, including saying "I hope I don't die before I get old."

Also, the phrase epic fail has suddenly spread to the hoi polloi. A lot of friends have been saying it, and I always ask them if they know where it comes from. Most don't even realize it's from the internet.
  • Youtube search for the Hillary Duff cover of My Generation by The Who. To anyone who wants to know the magnitude of this failure, they changed the lyrics, including saying "I hope Idon'tdie before I get old."

I almost cried.
  • I almost cried.
    They cut the bass solo short ;_;
  • I almost cried.
    I'm going to be sick! That song is an abortion!
  • edited January 2009
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    I'm going to go crazy now. See you all after my release from the asylum.
    Post edited by Neito on
  • I almost cried.
    They cut the bass solo short ;_;
    I also found a Shania Twain cover of Sweet Child of Mine without the opening guitar riff. It was also painful.

But, to make ammends, I will post an awesome a cappella cover of Don't Stop Believin' in the Things of the Day forum.