This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• On average, how often is it used in a random game server collaboratively and for teamwork?
    I don't actually play CoD myself, but I know that in Left 4 Dead it's almost always used for teamwork, and in TF2 it's often used in a productive manner.

I do know what you mean, however. The guy down the hall in my dorm yells at Xbox Live on a regular basis. At 1am. He definitely doesn't yell about team work.
  • This is another case like "This is the best use of Blender I've ever seen" when you've never seen any good uses of blender. Check out this use of youtube annotations:

Damien Walters & Livewire interactive freerunning game!
  • To be fair, this time it was trogdor42 who made the comment about annotations.
  • I was talking to both.
  • Juggling in Antarctica

During the making of this video my glove blew out my pocket and was lost over the side of the ship. Also, the man who filmed it for me? His hat blew off over the side too. It was fucking freezing.
  • Lucky you didn't have balls of steel ^_~
  • Juggling in Antarctica
    Are you the first? Not too many people have been to Antarctica, so you should figure out something you can be the first person to do there. Podcast from Antarctica? I don't know.
  • I've juggled there before, actually on the land, not on a ship. It was even on continental Antarctica, not an island. But when I researched it a few years ago I found some pictures of someone juggling at the south pole itself.

I am, however, the only person who has ever done a juggling show on the Antarctic continent. For what it's worth. Which isn't a lot.
  • I am, however, the only person who has ever done a juggling show on the Antarctic continent. For what it's worth. Which isn't a lot.
    More than me!
  • I am, however, the only person who has ever done a juggling show on the Antarctic continent. For what it's worth. Which isn't a lot.
    Pfft. I'd put that shit on my business card.

You should try juggling on the rim of an active volcano. You could approach the Discovery channel and make a survival-type show: Extreme Juggling.

I'm only half-joking.
  • I'm still waiting to see you juggle in space, however that might be a bit odd with that whole gravity thing.
  • I'm still waiting to see you juggle in space, however that might be a bit odd with that whole gravity thing.
    He can bounce the balls on the roof, and simulate gravity.
    edited February 2010
    You should try juggling on the rim of an active volcano. You could approach the Discovery channel and make a survival-type show: Extreme Juggling.

I'm only half-joking.
    While walking on a slack line suspended over that active volcano. And the balls are stick of dynamite. And the volcano is producing highly sulphuric gas clouds. He's holding his breath instead of wearing a mask. This is the story of Luke Burrage, super-juggler. Crime-fighting is just his part-time hobby.
    Post edited by ... on
    He can bounce the balls on the roof, and simulate gravity.
    Alternatively, he could juggle with someone else, so they could just throw in straight lines at each other.
  • You could approach the Discovery channel and make a survival-type show: Extreme Juggling.
    For some reason, I can see Mike Rowe narrating it, just like all the Discovery Channel stuff.

I want this show.
  • I can see Mike Rowe narrating it
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I LOVE Dirty Jobs.
  • Juggling in Australia:
  • Juggling in Australia:
    You survived! I'm impressed!
    Where did you end up going?
  • Juggling in Australia:
    You survived! I'm impressed!
    Where did you end up going?
    I only made one stop, in the Whitsunday Islands. I didn't do much except take a boat out to some resort islands. I found these wallabies hanging out round the back of a hotel, and it took about 30 minutes to get them used to me and my juggling.
    You should try juggling on the rim of an active volcano.
    I didn't get quite this close, but I visited a volcano in Papua New Guinea. Video later.
  • edited March 2010
    Bored one day. Have no videography abilities. The following -

-EDIT- Also no voice.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • You should try juggling on the rim of an active volcano.
    I didn't get quite this close, but I visited a volcano in Papua New Guinea. Video later.
    I just made this video, with jumping and juggling and snorkeling and riding in boats: Juggling in Papua New Guinea. Featuring some recently active volcanos.
  • Bored one day. Have no videography abilities. The following -

-EDIT- Also no voice.
    Pangloss, is that an iMac? If so, would you recommend it and also, is it the 21" or the 27" version?
  • Pangloss, is that an iMac? If so, would you recommend it and also, is it the 21" or the 27" version?
    It's one of the first-run aluminum iMacs, 21". Would I recommend it..? Well, hardware-wise, it's quite solid. It barely lags, if at all, when throwing full band play of Guitar Hero World Tour at it - a fairly system-heavy game. If you're looking at Macs, I trust that you need a computer for something that Linux/Windows doesn't do well, so I won't bring the software into question. But yeah, it's a pretty solid computer.
  • edited March 2010
    A play-list of videos I took while at the Laurel Park horse racing track during their behind the scenes Racing 101 event.

Laurel Park Racing 101 Videos
    Post edited by MarcusNoble on
  • I just made a little juggling video with some new tricks I invented.
  • edited April 2010
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Juggling in India, on an elephant, etc.
  • This is not nearly as awesome as Luke juggling in crazy places and whatnot, but I did make it myself with CamStudio and Windows Movie Maker
  • Fuuma no Kojirou Abridged. I enjoy this show much more than I should.