This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• A really old video of mine, using a variation on bullet-time I like to call budget-time. I made this in 2004.

• Between 2001 and 2003 I released about a hundred videos on my old website, Luke Burrage's Thing on The Net. I had to get creative to deal with the bandwidth drains of these videos, as there would typically be about 300-400 downloads per day, which is probably more than the combined views my videos get on YouTube. That's what happens where you are early to the internet video game.

All these videos are still hosted on my website archive, but I thought I'd make the viewing far easier by editing the videos together into a few packages. This one is the ball trick video.

This is the second time I uploaded the video, but I used copyrighted music the first time. YouTube noticed right away! The music I've used here is actually more appropriate, as it is a track I wrote back in 2000 or 2001, and used in some juggling videos I released in 2003.

Enjoy!
  • Small video I put together today:

Also did a subtitle track, though it is a bit out of sync.
  • edited May 2010

Not very polished, but it does have baby goats in it.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • This is an animation my friend Paul made for his degree. It's surprisingly well executed.
  • Club classroom 3.
  • edited June 2010

Fooling about with the video function on my dad's old-ish DSLR.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Quick and silly video: The International Juggler reaches England's shores. Or they reach him.
  • Quick and silly video: The International Juggler reaches England's shores. Or they reach him.
    Whhhhhyy diiiiiid youuuuu leeaaaveee usssss, luuuuuuukeeeee.........come baaaack tooo usssss, luuuuuke.....
  • "What You Find Difficult"

Two tricks. One I can do, and one I need to practice a bit more. One day I'll get round to performing this routine.
  • Two tricks. One I can do, and one I need to practice a bit more. One day I'll get round to performing this routine.
    I don't know if jugglers have anti-cheating pride or something, but here's an idea. Put something in your mouth. Then after the rings are on your neck, bite them really quickly with some tape or some gum or something to make them stick together.

• My first 1080p video!

• Muahahahaha
  • GeoGeo
    edited June 2010
    That is an awesome evil laugh.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Muahahahaha
    That's a good laugh. You practice well.
  • That is an awesome evil laugh.
    Muahahahaha
    That's a good laugh. You practice well.
    I've been working on it for a few years now. I'd like to think someday I'll be able to use it at the perfect time to use it.
  • I liked the Dr. Horrible reference.
  • Some videos from work that I did (or my passenger did)

• Some videos from work that I did (or my passenger did)
    Hey, Sweet - My cousin works on the rigs, He's a UROV operator and tech.
  • Me and crew members from the Ocean Princess juggling in the Blue Lagoon, Iceland:
  • That's a beautiful shot.

• Here is my most recent Sims machinima piece. :)
  • Wow, that's pretty great. Also interesting that The Sims adding ghost busting.
  • Juggling, jumping and running on Dune 7 in Namibia.
  • edited August 2010
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Juggling in Helsinki:

Timo wasn't in, so I couldn't visit.
  • This is what I've been working on for the past week. I had to borrow my aunts digital camera and old-as-shit laptop to make it.

• edited August 2010
    Last year I put this video on Youtube, it being one of the last ever performances of the show I used to do with my ex-girlfriend.

Suddenly it's been getting some comments, and I checked the stats, and it's also got over 2000 views in the last two days. It seems it's the recommended video that pops up after this one on youtube:
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • I taught myself how to do facial blurs using Sony Vegas tonight. It's difficult and time consuming when the subject is moving around a lot.