This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• During my last week in New York, I decided I better get some clips of me juggling like I do everywhere else in the world I visit! If you don't like cute children, stop watching after 30 seconds.

edited October 2010
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Post edited by ... on
  • I've been making some GTA IV videos here and there, mostly with a friend of mine who hacks.

Here is a playlist for all 5 videos. Most are in 1080p except for one that would crash during rendering.
  • Hey guys, here's a video of the ring juggling part of my show. This routine has taken me two years to get this good, so I hope you enjoy it:
  • edited November 2010

Its not a terribly exciting video, its alot more exciting on the inside! This is what I'm currently training on, a Bell 412EP simulator.
    Post edited by AaronC on
  • edited November 2010
    Its not a terribly exciting video, its alot more exciting on the inside! This is what I'm currently training on, a Bell 412EP simulator.
    Video from Inside the simulator -

Yes, I know it's a Eurocopter BO-105, I'm just being funny. Or Trying, At least.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Video from Inside the simulator -
    Is it really responsible to do that so close to the shore/boats?
  • edited November 2010
    Is it really responsible to do that so close to the shore/boats?
    It's hard to tell, since you don't have any definite reference for the position of the helo, and the camera platform is also moving along with the Red Bull chopper - nor can you really tell how far the camera is zoomed in, it's pulled in pretty tight on the red bull chopper. I'd say they've probably cleared a pretty decent sized area, though, in the unlikely event - And unlike with a plane, if Chuck fucks up, then he's not gliding, or traveling any long distance, he's taking a shallow arc straight into the deck, unless the case is that he's still in control enough that he can autorotate it down.

Edit - Extra fact - the guy flying, Chuck Arron, is the only pilot - as far as I know - with an Aerobatics rated chopper licence from the FAA, if not the only issued licence of that sort in the world.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited November 2010
    Not really made by me, but starring me. Wet skate 10km, dryer on the 10km back, for 20km round trip. Took roughly an hour = avg speed of 20 km/hr. Too scared to slide in the wet (also no clue as to what's around the corner) so there's a ton of footbraking but it's a really serene place, amazing to experience.

5:14 for likely the fastest part. I was pussying out and taking the hill from partway, and the shrugging at the bottom is me regretting not hitting it from the top :c
    Post edited by Wolfin on
  • Made this a while ago, but was reminded of it recently
  • edited November 2010
    That actually reminds me a lot of another Japanese band called Vampilla, I saw them....fuck, I think it was the Tote hotel or the old bar. Either that, or the excelsior in Surrey hills. Wet was.

Post edited by Churba on
  • O.o That MV is fucked up dude... So many people I have to show it to now...
  • This one starts off a bit slow. I'm in the front right seat, were practicing an engine failure through the clouds and then finally into visual conditions. Its a full motion sim, so its a little bumpy at the end.

• This one starts off a bit slow. I'm in the front right seat, were practicing an engine failure through the clouds and then finally into visual conditions. Its a full motion sim, so its a little bumpy at the end.
    By the look of it, you're autorotating it down to the deck? Nice Flying! Simming? Sim-flying.
  • Yeah, its a full motion simulator, it feels like the real thing when your inside of it.
  • So I took the clip I made (above) and turned it into a proper trailer for the game of HVZ I'm starting on campus next semester.
  • I might as well post this here too:

I set up my camera for a "luke staying dry" version of this shot, and it looked pretty good. As I was waiting by the (dry) camera, a freak wave soaked me completely. As I was already wet, I decided to go for increasingly dramatic extreme juggling.

I lost one juggling beanbag. Unfortunately, this is my second lost beanbag this trip, and now I'm down to six. I kinda need seven for my show.

Also, in that first drenching, my iPhone got soaked and salt water is probably the worst thing for it. Don't try to call me until further notice.
  • edited January 2011
    Made a video of my newly shaved head to hasten the day when it is no longer a big deal to some people. Voice is still a bit wrecked from MAGFest.

Post edited by Apreche on
  • Dude, I think it looks great.
  • Way better than I expected, mainly because it is offset by the facial hair. Along with the rough voice you suddenly look and sound tough, even though you're still a pussy.
  • Looks good Scott. Now you need to style it with more hats.
  • Shit, dude, that looks really good.
  • I agree with Luke that it works really well with the facial hair.
  • I agree with Luke that it works really well with the facial hair.
    Further proof that facial hair is awesome.
  • That looks totally awesome.
  • What everyone else said. You've got a nicely formed cranium on ya.
  • edited January 2011
    Takes years off ya, Scott. Also makes you look like the guy from those Fedde le Grand music videos.
    Looks good Scott. Now you need to style it with more hats.
    Jayne Hat!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I juggled my way up the Amazon. Those in Geekchat the other night will know all the stories behind this video:

• Hey, here's a video I worked on for a week or so. It's the results video for a poll I've run every year since 2003, about the Top 40 Jugglers of the Year. In it I rap for 3 and a half minutes about 40 jugglers.

Warning: lots of gratuitously childish swearing and many nerd juggling in-jokes.