This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Best Song Ever

edited November 2008 in Art!
Instructions: Post the name and creator of The Best Song Ever.

Rules:
1. You can only chose one.
2. Don't be a wuss.
> 2a. No fussing over how there can not possibly be a "Best Song Ever".
> 2b. No fussing over how you can not possibly choose a "Best Song Ever". Take a stand.

GO!

Comments

• Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up.

Seriously, I cannot name a best song. I have not heard every song ever made, thus cannot tell you what the best song ever is. This falls under neither point 2a or 2b, thus [/thread].
  • edited November 2008
    Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • edited November 2008
    @nineless That's a pretty damn good song though.

@Sail Best song huh? Sorry man, rules be damned, there's no such thing. It's a matter of opinion.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited November 2008
    Fuck you guys. Do you honestly think I meant this to be serious at all? Let's get facetious here.

And you're all violating rule 2. Get the hell out of my thread.

[Edit] Thank you, Li.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan.

My CURRENT Best Song Ever. The Best Song Ever might change tomorrow, who knows?
  • @Sail Don't make rules you don't intend to back. We're no strangers to this board. You know the rules, and so do I.
    FirstBreathLastBreath - DJ Pretzel
  • Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who.
  • @Sail Don't make rules you don't intend to back. We're no strangers to this board. You know the rules, and so do I.
    Huh? What are you talking about?
    edited November 2008
    And you're all violating rule 2. Get the hell out of my thread.
    What? I mentioned a song you spoiled teen. Like Sonic I have to say, it's a pretty good pop song for when it was made. It's certainly better than the pop songs that come out these days.

My serious answer, ignoring the fact that I have not heard every song in the world, was also Bohemian Rhapsody, what else do you expect? Doomed thread is doomed to be another shitty music topic. Le sigh.

EDIT:
    Huh? What are you talking about?
    You really missed that?
    Post edited by ... on
  • I am so confused.
  • I am so confused.
    Obviously, your Townsend levels are low.
  • I'll let the music do the talking :P
  • edited November 2008
    What? I mentioned a song you spoiled teen. Like Sonic I have to say, it's a pretty good pop song for when it was made. It's certainly better than the pop songs that come out these days.
    Why the name calling? Why are you getting offended? I have no idea when I bashed Never Gonna Give You Up. I was referring to the ignoring of Rule 2 and I was being facetious.

No matter, this whole thing is done. Might as well make the thread about pizza or something. Wouldn't want to talk about music, no sirree. I like pepperoni.

[Edit] You know what, Nineless, I hate to let someone on the internet get to me, but you really have. Spoiled? Really? I can't tell if that's just a random adjective you threw out or not, but I'll have you know that pretty much everything I have from my instruments and amps to my sailing gear and boat and boat parts to my cell phone to the computer I'm typing this on right now I have because I have a job and I've saved my money my entire life. I must say, I think I've lost all respect for you. You pick at and criticize people when you seem to have trouble taking any criticism yourself. A single misunderstanding like this one and you resort to every little flaming trick you have. I am so sick of it.

So I make a shit thread. Who are you to condemn it? I don't post [/thread] in threads just because I don't believe in them. If you don't like it, don't post and let it die cleanly.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I only wish that it hadn't rendered such an ugly reaction.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I'll let the music do the talking :P
    Any other Yuusah-oh Tanjou > Yuusah Oh Tanjou ~Mythology Version~
  • I only wish that it hadn't rendered such an ugly reaction.
    Nothing you say can make him not insult you.
  • Nothing you say can make him not insult you.
    I don't know, he hasn't really insulted me at all.
  • The Lovecats - The Cure
  • Personal "best song ever," Headlock by Imogen Heap.

...what?
  • What? I mentioned a song you spoiled teen. Like Sonic I have to say, it's a pretty good pop song for when it was made. It's certainly better than the pop songs that come out these days.
    Why the name calling? Why are you getting offended? I have no idea when I bashed Never Gonna Give You Up. I was referring to the ignoring of Rule 2 and I was being facetious.

No matter, this whole thing is done. Might as well make the thread about pizza or something. Wouldn't want to talk about music, no sirree. I like pepperoni.

[Edit] You know what, Nineless, I hate to let someone on the internet get to me, but you really have. Spoiled? Really? I can't tell if that's just a random adjective you threw out or not, but I'll have you know that pretty much everything I have from my instruments and amps to my sailing gear and boat and boat parts to my cell phone to the computer I'm typing this on right now I have because I have a job and I've saved my money my entire life. I must say, I think I've lost all respect for you. You pick at and criticize people when you seem to have trouble taking any criticism yourself. A single misunderstanding like this one and you resort to every little flaming trick you have. I am so sick of it.

So I make a shit thread. Who are you to condemn it? I don't post [/thread] in threads just because I don't believe in them. If you don't like it, don't post and let it die cleanly.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I only wish that it hadn't rendered such an ugly reaction.
    What? I mentioned a pizza, you spoiled teen. Like you, I have to agree that pepperoni is a pretty good pizza. My serious answer was Hawaiian, though. But, you're pretty much the stupidest thing on the Internet, so it doesn't matter.
  • [pic]
    Internet tough guys? In my Front Row Crew Forums?

...It's more likely than I thought.
  • edited November 2008
    Someone! Help Quick! The forum is turning into 4chan!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited November 2008
    Let's get facetious here.
    Through the Fire and The Flames - Dragonforce
    The forum is turning into 4chan!

HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • edited November 2008
    James Brown - People Get Up and Drive Your Funky Soul

Also, Sail is awesome.
    Post edited by Jason on

• Do not fuck with the Wu-Tang Clan.
  • edited November 2008

Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Guns 'N' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine

Could people posting Youtubes include the names in text for those using flashblock.
  • Why the name calling?
    Name calling? That wasn't name calling. It was playing a crotchety guy in his twenties! The 'derogatery' term 'punk kids' has been claimed by those hipster oldies with their canes and lawns. I have to do something as a guy in his twenties who still mourns the loss of his teens! And you didn't bash the song, I just agreed with Sonic and added my argument as to why it's not that bad a song.
    A single misunderstanding like this one and you resort to every little flaming trick you have. I am so sick of it.
    What? I'd say that's more offending. As if I only have so few 'flaming tricks'. Then again, I know none. Does knowing about the fire trick of taking some benzine in your mouth and spewing it count?

Really, chill dude, you're so extremely overreacting that it's scary. I question how you could ever take my first post seriously. I start of with mentioning Rick Roll. Then I proceed to loophole your rules because I find them silly. "Don't be a wuss" WHA? :D If you're still raging about, take a break from the internet and learn what "THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!" actually means.
    Nothing you say can make him not insult you.
    You know, I'd gladly make you the sole exception that proves your point if you feel so inclined.
  • edited November 2008
    hipster oldies
    I like that phrase. I guess that I am a "Hipster Oldie" then, you punk kids. Gotta get back to my lawn, now.
    Post edited by gomidog on