This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 081119 - Detroit Metal City

edited November 2008 in GeekNights
Tonight on GeekNights we GO TO DETROIT METAL CITY! In the news, craziness with free streaming Naruto, and Hetalia is getting animated.

Scott's Thing - 75+ comics being made into films
Rym's Thing - Space Invaders

Comments

• Live action Ghost in the Shell, Whiteout, Akira, and Sherlock Holmes? Consider me cautiously optimistic.
  • Don't forget three BKV titles.
  • edited November 2008

I don't know, I thought it was appropriate for this topic.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
    edited November 2008
    Scrym, I don't think Crunchyroll is translating those shows that they put up 60 minutes after they air in Japan. The companies probably just do that. Cruncyroll made money on the work of other fansubbers.

SCOTT! It's Studio 4°C. Not Studio 4C.
    Post edited by ... on
  • SCOTT! It's Studio 4°C. Not Studio 4C.
  • Hetalia~! WakuWaku! Fujoshi Emi Beam!
  • Hetalia~! WakuWaku! Fujoshi Emi Beam!
    Doujinshi/anime title, pac-man noise, Gomily attack in the Front Row Crew Sentai show? God do you confuse me often.

Also, since you guys prefer short shows, and liked Gag Manga Biyori, at least, Rym did, did you check out Astro Fighter Sunred? Fansubs have come out and I checked it out. First episode is good. I like it more than Gag Manga.

• Also, since you guys prefer short shows, and liked Gag Manga Biyori, at least, Rym did, did you check out Astro Fighter Sunred? Fansubs have come out and I checked it out. First episode is good. I like it more than Gag Manga.
    I've got the first few episodes, but haven't watched them yet. I looked at the title and figured it was a robot show, but I was wrong.
  • This was a hilarious episode.
  • Perhaps I am somehow drunk and acting foolishly but I somehow decided to record an audio comment.
    C-o-r-E probably sounds dumb
    Feel free to do what you want with the audio providing that you don't make fun of the audio quality as this is the first time I've recorded my voice purposely. Not to mentions that my audio equipment is ghetto at best and I should probably research sound processing before practicing it.
  • Oooh, looks like Viz is going to release the DMC manga. I'll have to add it to my list of titles to buy. I'm really enjoying the anime so far.
  • Started watching it, good stuff.
  • I've watched the first 2 episodes along with my friends. Good times, good times.
  • I very much enjoyed DMC. I highly recommend it to everyone.
  • I just started the series, and I am greatly surprised by the amount of awkward moments per episode!
  • I posted this in the other DMC thread but in the event it was missed, the live action movie is having a NYC showing on Thursday:
    Live Action DMC Showing in NYC