This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dinner!

edited November 2008 in Everything Else
Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes

Paperback book
$24.95
Printed: 61 pages, 9" x 7", perfect binding, full-color interior ink

Description:
"Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!"

Comments

• That is possibly one of the most disgusting things I have heard.
  • I would recommend this for anyone who has a roommate that eats their food. Keep it right next to the stove and see if they still eat your food.
  • Also useful if you get really hungry and want to completely forget about wanting to eat.
  • The comments are really the worst part.

Feeding cum ice cubes to your Japanese girl friend? Putting it in the salsa when your football buddies come over? WTF is wrong with people, eh??

I like this one, titled "nothing new"

"I've worked in MacDonald's and Pizza Hut and I've been doing this for years."

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEwwwwwwwWWWW.
  • The comments are really the worst part.

Feeding cum ice cubes to your Japanese girl friend? Putting it in the salsa when your football buddies come over? WTF is wrong with people, eh??

I like this one, titled "nothing new"

"I've worked in MacDonald's and Pizza Hut and I've been doing this for years."

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEwwwwwwwWWWW.
    Ditto.
  • I am feeling vaguely nauseous.
  • Does the inclusion of semen disqualify these meals from a vegan diet?
    I guess if you are the type that eats cheese, eggs, etc. It would still qualify as vegan
    I guess if you are the type that eats cheese, eggs, etc. It would still qualify as vegan
    I think the definition of vegan is that they don't eat any of those things.
  • I'm pretty sure this is an IRL troll.
  • Awesome! I was just finishing eating pop-corn while reading that excerpt. The thought about pop-corn looking (and sounding) like small, small baby fetussus crossed my mind. I finished the pop-corn and finished reading that excerpt. Awesome.
  • The thought about pop-corn looking (and sounding) like small, small baby fetussus crossed my mind.
    Popplers.
  • Truly a seminal work in the field of cookbooks.
  • Truly a seminal work in the field of cookbooks.
  • My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard!!
  • Who do they think they are? Tyler Durden?
  • edited November 2008
    Does the inclusion of semen disqualify these meals from a vegan diet?
    Maybe technically, but since no harm is done (probably) in the harvesting of said semen, it at least fits with the spirit of veganism. That said -- as a vegan, I have never.
    Post edited by Funfetus on