This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

New Monitor (Ultrasharp 22" Widescreen)

edited December 2008 in Technology
I just got my Dell 22" Ultrasharp Widescreen monitor earlier today, and I have to say- It's fantastic. Since I don't have a digital camera, I don't have any pics, but rest assured, it looks great aesthetically, too. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, unless you need ports to hook up a console or the like (then, get the 24" instead ^_^).

So.... what kind of monitors do you guys have?

Comments

• I have a 22" Samsung widescreen. I could (and probably should) have bought an Ultrasharp, but I'm happy with it. Going from a 17" CRT display to what I have now was an amazing jump. I think the next step is a 30", but that won't be for a while yet. Looking forward to it, though.
  • I have a 22" Samsung widescreen. I could (and probably should) have bought an Ultrasharp, but I'm happy with it. Going from a 17" CRT display to what I have now was an amazing jump. I think the next step is a 30", but that won't be for a while yet. Looking forward to it, though.
    I had a 22" Samsung at work before I had the 24" Ultrasharp. It was a lot better than a 17" anything, just because of resolution and size. However, it had horrible problems with colors and contrast and such. It might have been just that model, so who knows. Every Ultrasharp I've seen has been as good as a consumer monitor can be.
  • I have a rather crappy "17 eMcahines CRT. It's not the best monitor, but it's certainly a step up from the last one I was using (the main difference being that this one doesn't weigh 90 pounds).
  • I have some sort of Dell 21" CRT (It's weighs about 200 pounds). I got it for 25 dollars in a yard sale.
  • I've got this 19" tv/lcd that was part of a docking station for a sony PC. I don't use the tv part much (or at all really) but I'm glad I have a second screen. In fact, I suggest everyone how spends more than an hour a day with a computer to get a second screen.
  • I have a 20" Ultrasharp widescreen. It's most excellent.