This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube poop

edited December 2008 in Everything Else
Youtube poop is remixing videos of anything, such as Billy Mays commercials, TV shows, game cutscenes, etc. which often leads to hilarious results when done by someone with skill and talent. It makes more sense when you see one, so I present with you my favorite videos(NSFW audio):
One of my faves.
bZ7vx5dXv9o

One of the more well known ones.
3ONPrDF9ncg

A touching story.
C9q7gK1oob4

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE.
0LtIvPTH9Ho

Most people don't find them that funny, although some of my friends laugh a lot along with me as we watch them together. Really, the only thing I find objectionable is the use of racial epitaphs. So are these videos just too random and nonsensical for everyone else, or do others find these hilarious as well?

Comments

• edited December 2008
    The Mario one was hilarious.....

"Now that my plan is complete, its time for you kids to be circumcised."

"YAYAYAYAYAYA"
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • Kajeto-Kun is funnier.
  • They all suck.

• The only good YouTube poop.
  • This one had me laughing pretty hard.

• Wow, these are bad.
  • This one had me laughing pretty hard.

Lol, wow........ fucking shit balls.
  • Just as I thought, everyone is divided between awesome and complete balls. Weird how no one ever thinks they're just ok.
  • Good god, I could never find youtube poops to be funny at all.
  • Just as I thought, everyone is divided between awesome and complete balls. Weird how no one ever thinks they're just ok.
    Acutally, I think they're either kinna funny, or not that funny.
  • I've known about these for a while, though I have yet to find one that was worthwhile.
  • I've known about these for a while, though I have yet to find one that was worthwhile.
    While I think most of these suck, there are a couple nuggets of 4-carat gold in the pile of dung that is most youtube poop.
  • there are a couple nuggets of 4-carat gold in the pile of dung that is most youtube poop.
    The problem is that the gold/dung ratio of Youtube Poop is lower than that of the Internet in general, thus making it worthless. If one is truly golden enough, then it will rise through the filter to hit collegehumor or the like. ^_~
  • You Tube poop is one of the many things I seen that was complete crap on YT. It's worse than bad AMVs.
  • I tried the mario one and while someone has obviously put a lot of work into it, all they have is a collection of gay bum sex jokes. I didn't hate it, but I'm not going to spend my time watching another.
  • You Tube poop is one of the many things I seen that was complete crap on YT. It's worse than bad AMVs.
    I'd much rather take these than some crappy AMVs, but to each his (or her) own, I guess. :D
  • I didn't hate it, but I'm not going to spend my time watching another.
    My sentiment exactly. It's just noise to me, much as 99% of the Internet is. Static.
  • 99%? Is that all? I'm sure more like 99.999999999999% is noise to 99.9999999% of the people online.
  • Of course, that's why we all come here where the signal is much clearer.
  • I'm coming in a little late on this one...but I'm just chiming in to say that these are all stupid and I haven't found one funny yet.
  • edited May 2009
    I enjoyed the concept behind this one. I recommend watching the beginning, skipping to the middle for a bit, and then skipping to the last 20 seconds.

Post edited by Walker on
  • I enjoyed the concept behind this one. I recommend watching the beginning, skipping to the middle for a bit, and then skipping to the last 20 seconds.
    That's not youtube poop. It lacks the insanity/stupidity and instead has Arthur.