This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

portal

edited July 2006 in Video Games
Thank you Rym and Scott for making me look at portal video. Before I had thought it had something to do with the portal storms or something. I am now looking forward to the game.

Comments

• I was surfing around wikipedia about Portal and it looks like it was based off this game. There seems to be a downloadable demo at the bottom, but I haven't checked it out yet.
  • The game Prey makes use of portals fairly extensively, or at least the demo did. At one point, you can actually shoot yourself in the back. In another section, you can chase yourself. I can't get enough of the puzzle games, so I'm really looking forward to Portal.
  • edited July 2006
    I played Narbacular Drop. It was a lot of fun, though it was buggier than the Egyptian sun-god. (EDIT- I meant the dung beetle that rolls the sun around, not the other one. my bad)
    The worst level for the bugs is the first boulder level. I had to restart that about three times because of some bugs. The time I finished, I think there was even something wrong, in fact. But still, it was a lot of fun and I have played through the whole thing more times than I care to go into.

As a result of this, I am Really looking forward to portal.
    Post edited by deaf-mute on