This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The 2nd Amendment

124»

Comments

• edited December 2008
    That's a good story for a comic book. They repeal the second amendment, and ban all guns for everybody in the US. All the criminals in the book carry home-made firearms. Totally stylin'! Could even make them steampunk guns for double awesome.
    and the main character has to save little girls who've been infected with an evil virus and are being held hostage by men in diving suits. See what I did there?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited December 2008
    That's a good story for a comic book. They repeal the second amendment, and ban all guns for everybody in the US. All the criminals in the book carry home-made firearms. Totally stylin'! Could even make them steampunk guns for double awesome.
    Imagine a steam-powered minigun...with a steam whistle...man, that IS a great idea for a comic book.
    and the main character has to save little girls who've been infected with an evil virus and are being held hostage by men in diving suits.
    And the gangsters are crazy from a drug named after...something from the book of Genesis.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Imagine a steam-powered minigun...with a steam whistle...man, that IS a great idea for a comic book.
    There do exist some steam powered guns.
  • There do exist some steam powered guns.
    Fascinating. I love steam gadgets. Eerily enough, I just turned on Mythbusters, and they're building a steam machine gun. It's AWESOME.
  • There do exist some steam powered guns.
    Fascinating. I love steam gadgets. Eerily enough, I just turned on Mythbusters, and they're building a steam machine gun. It's AWESOME.
    Steeeeeeam, machiiiiiine. Steeeeeeeam, machiiiiiiiine.
  • Daft Punk is awesome, but not that song.
    Listen to "Steam Machine/Around The World" from "Alive 2007." It'll change your mind.
    Listen to "Steam Machine/Around The World" from "Alive 2007." It'll change your mind.
    You can't be doing that. Alive 2007 must be listened to in its entirety.
  • Perhaps I don't remember correctly, but I thought Around The World went with Harder Better Faster Stronger.
  • edited December 2008
    Perhaps I don't remember correctly, but I thought Around The World went with Harder Better Faster Stronger.
    Wikipedia says you are right.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • It's at the lead-in of "AtW/HBFS"...oh well. I agree with Scott on the fact that it must be listened to in its entirety, at any rate.