This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Tea Drinkers

1235»

Comments

• Caffeine Crystal
    Motherfucking bismuth is still prettier.
  • Pffftt.. if you're into macro level chemical arrangements.
  • edited July 2012
    Bitch, pleaaaaaaaaaaes. It's motherfucking bismuth! Bismuth don't care 'bout what level you're looking at. It's fucking boss all around.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • You ignored my question Chie. ; _ ;
    Ops! We have gone to the Rose House, but I don't believe we had the pleasure of your company.

If you like it, you should Definitely try the Rose Congou. I can give you a sample when next we meet. I've made milk tea, and tea infused scones and waffles and pancakes with it. Is are delicious.
    You know that I'm Cat right?
  • I drink a Yunnan Mandarin black usually.
    Hell to the yeah. Yunnan black teas are the shit. Yunnan Jig, from Adagio Tea, is still the best cup I've ever had.
  • Guess what? I love coffee now. :)
  • I'm an English Breakfast guy myself. I hope my Irish mother will forgive me for saying Irish Breakfast tastes like crap.
  • You know that I'm Cat right?
    Yes. I meant at Rose House.

• It's odd -- I've heard this response from a lot of people who did not grow up drinking green tea. I have never experienced this; for me, properly-prepared quality green tea has a flavor either resembling broccoli water (but better) or flower water. I suppose if it did have a fishy-seaweed flavor, I probably wouldn't mind anyway.
    I misspoke when I said 'always', so apologies for that. I should have said 'too often to bother with it.' The last type of green tea I noticed this in was called Dragonwell. I've also noticed that this actually isn't in all batches of that particular tea. I wonder if it went bad at some point before I got it or something.
    Caffeine Crystal
    Whoa.
    Bitch, pleaaaaaaaaaaes. It's motherfucking bismuth! Bismuth don't care 'bout what level you're looking at. It's fucking boss all around.
    Robots in disguise

Hell to the yeah. Yunnan black teas are the shit. Yunnan Jig, from Adagio Tea, is still the best cup I've ever had.
    I'm intrigued. I'll have to try this now.
    You know that I'm Cat right?
    Yes. I meant at Rose House.
    Cool cool.

I'm intrigued. I'll have to try this now.
    I agree, I have a "golden monkey" yunnan. that stuff is GOOD. I want to try the Yunnans from verdant tea next. I hear they are amazing.
  • Made myself a really great iced tea. It was so good that I drank the whole thing in one day. I did go for the simple syrup method, using 1/2th a Cup of Cane Sugar, but to give it a bit more punch/flavor, I used 1/2th of a Cup of Blackberry Brandy. Made a really tasty syrup, and created a sweet, clean, refreshing tea with a hint of that berry flavor.

It might seem like a small accomplishment, but it feels like I really hit that balance. It had that right level of refreshing and sweet taste like when my grandmother would make tea.