This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

ITS!!!! Monty Pythons Flying Circusssssss!!!!!! on iTunes

GeoGeo
edited January 2009 in Movies
Need I say more?

Comments

• edited January 2009
    I know what you mean [nudge][nudge] eh?
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Why bother with the crap DRM when there is a DVD box set?
  • Convenience?

The only relevant restriction is that you can not sell / lend your stuff to other people.
  • Isn't there a free youtube channel...
  • Isn't there a free youtube channel...
    Yes.
  • Why bother with the crap DRM when there is a DVD box set?
    Holy Grail
  • Holy Grail
    Also on DVD.
  • What if a madman cemented your door shut, and you couldn't leave your room, and before you ran out of oxygen you had time for one movie?
  • What if a madman cemented your door shut, and you couldn't leave your room, and before you ran out of oxygen you had time for one movie?
    Well, obviously if I've only got so much time left, and movie isn't going to be my choice of activity.

However, if a movie it must be, pick one from the good trilogy.
  • You should have picked Gone With the Wind. It would give you enough time to figure out a way to escape. Or die of natural causes.
  • You should have picked Gone With the Wind. It would give you enough time to figure out a way to escape. Or die of natural causes.
    Wrong, Huo shao hong lian si or "The Burning of the Red Lotus Temple" is 27 hours long and gives you thus much better odds.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2009
    Why bother with the crap DRM when there is a DVD box set? .
    What about iTunes+?
    No DRM (or so they say).
    Post edited by Geo on
  • What about iTunes+?
    No DRM (or so they say).
    That's only on the music. The videos are still DRM'd to holy hell from what I hear.
  • What about iTunes+?
    No DRM (or so they say).
    That's only on the music. The videos are still DRM'd to holy hell from what I hear.
    I tried to put a video clip in a video editor, and I ended up with a 1 second mess of nothing.