This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 090223 - Tech News Roundup

2»

Comments

• Cafepress store too difficult/shitty for Scrym?
    Shitty.
  • There are many people registered in the forum, but only a fraction of them post regularly. According to the database, only 95 unique people have posted in this forum in the past 7 days. Looks like the 90% rule is right. 90% of the people who sign up for the forum don't contribute.
    Sad but true fact - and quite honestly, I was a bit intimidated to post initially myself, but I got over it because - well, hell - I love Geeknights. As a listener, I am compelled to impress my opinion upon the masses by virtue of the fact that I actually have one. ;)

Be that as it may, I loved how the Tech News Round up was done in this episode - it was hilarious. I think it works well impromptu as well, it seems like you both tend to be familiar with the same types of news so neither of you were caught so off-guard that you couldn't say *something*. Rock on.
    And what about the new website? It's going to come out some day, I suppose.
    It's done! It's been done! Now the three of us have to sit around and do boring data entry all weekend and so obviously, we have been procrastinating.
    You're allowed to procrastinate - tedium deluxe I would imagine. Didn't even know there was going to be one - call me boring but I kinda like the website. Good layout and colour: check. Easy navigation: check. User-friendly: check. Still, will be waiting to see what the new one looks like!