This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Beehold Rym, the Beekiller.

2»

Comments

• It really depends on the type of bee. I've been stung twice in my life, once in the foot once in the arm. The one on the foot hurt for hours, the one on the arm stoped hurting in minutes after running water over it.
    I guess it also depends on the person a bit. But I do remember about 8 years ago at summer camp getting stung by some sort of wasp/hornet on my upper arm. It didn't exactl swell, it formed a sort of bubble, with a mix of yellow and green liquid inside. Like some sort of venom blister. But in the end it hurt for a few minutes, more of a burning actually, but then didn't hurt much. I still have a small scar from it though.
  • This reminds me though, Yuko once told me that one of my hairs had somehow made it all the way to her house in Jersey. I have never been to Yuko's house though...
  • I've been stung 3 times, once when I was like 2 which I don't remember, the second time I was on a bus on the way to school camp and a bee flew through the skylight and stung me through my jeans. It sucked ASS! Especially since the evil teacher made me go horse riding right after, freaking HORSE RIDING with a bee sting on my leg! And the 3rd time was a couple years ago. I'm not actually allergic but I swell up something shocking, so I'm quite careful because if I get stung on the throat it might be serious.