This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Teleprompter

124»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I will admit that after seeing this on the Daily Show, I LOL'd. I mean c'mon...it's an elementary school! Though I'm not sure why it has 6th grade students. I guess some places have 6th grade still in elementary school?
    My 6th grade was in elementary school, and then the High School was 7-12.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I will admit that after seeing this on the Daily Show, I LOL'd. I mean c'mon...it's an elementary school! Though I'm not sure why it has 6th grade students. I guess some places have 6th grade still in elementary school?
    Over here on the strange west coast, my elementary school was K-8 and high school was 9-12. There are areas that have K-6, then 7-9 middle school, and 10-12 high school too. Just depends on the area. In my elementary school though, 6-8 was treated like a middle school, even though it was all the same space.
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah, my school was K-12 in the same building. Sixth graders were in the hallway between the elementary side and the high school side, but it was still considered elementary school and answered to the elementary school principal.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    I will admit that after seeing this on the Daily Show, I LOL'd. I mean c'mon...it's an elementary school! Though I'm not sure why it has 6th grade students. I guess some places have 6th grade still in elementary school?
    My 6th grade was in elementary school, and then the High School was 7-12.
    Same here.
    EDIT: The teleprompter was my best friend back when I had my moderately popular segment on the news as I used to be pretty much lost without it. However, it broke irreparably near the end of the school year, so I trained myself to do shows without it. If given the chance to do that show again, I could do okay without the teleprompter, but I'd still prefer it in front of me.
    Post edited by Geo on