This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

PersonRatings.com

edited March 2009 in Everything Else
This site looks like it is just the second coming of hot or not. Regardless, I think it will be fun for a little while.

Here is my page.

Comments

• I refuse to sign up for this.
  • I refuse to sign up for this.
    I see no good coming from this website. Also, I have to question the webmaster(s)'s design skills.
  • Reminds me of Classmates.com
  • edited March 2009
    No error checking and signing up was very easy. I'm guessing it will be a spam pit after awhile.
    Post edited by Alan on
  • This sitelooks like it is just the second coming of hot or not. Regardless, I think it will be fun for a little while.

Here is my page.
    Hoo boy, running with a 2.29/5 composite score, I see. Does it square with your expectations?
  • edited March 2009
    The site and concept is lame. It makes me think of the question: Do you really want to know what people think of you?

It seems silly for me to think anything more deeply then that. :P
    I see no good coming from this website.
    Yup.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Do you really want to know what people on the internet think of you?
  • I agree with you all, yet I still voted. I'm not compelled to sign up for it myself, though.
  • edited March 2009
    All of this cold impersonal judgment of people that I have never met, it feels wrong.The fact that being energetic or sexy is held on the same level as being smart, confident and trustworthy makes it even worse.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Wait, Scott caring about how people think of him? Madness!
  • This seems like something that would usually be decried by Rym/Scott...
  • This good be a good tool if it was limited to people who knew you and were willing to provide constructive input.

Having open to anyone makes it less useful. The coding is also crappy.
  • People, it's just for lols. Seriously.
  • People, it's just for lols. Seriously.
    But according to the site you are only "somewhat" funny. Leave the LOLs to someone else. ;-)
  • I'd say your best attributes are:
    SMART
    CONFIDENT
    FUNNY
    TRUSTWORTHY

However, you are not very:
    FRIENDLY
    KIND
    ENERGETIC
    SEXY (and that is not referring to looks. "Sexy" is partly an attitude.)
  • Interesting. I'd make a profile, but I don't want to make everyone else feel jealous.
  • Yes Pete, you are a golden god among men, perfect in every way.
  • Yes Pete, you are a golden god among men, perfect in every way.
    I know. No need to remind me, though you may continue the daily worship at my temple. I am nothing if not kind and generous.
  • You are doing this wrong if you are not selecting "not at all" for every category.
  • Interesting. I'd make a profile, but I don't want to make everyone else feel jealous.
    My eyes! It's sheer brilliance is melting my eyes!
    You would, at least, get 5/5 for egotistical.
    No, that would be Nine. Oh wait, sorry, that would be asshole-ish, not egotistical.
  • edited March 2009
    Interesting. I'd make a profile, but I don't want to make everyone else feel jealous.
    No, that would be Nine. Oh wait, sorry, that would be asshole-ish, not egotistical.
    No, I'm pretty sure I could get a 5/5 Asshole rating as well. I just elect not to.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • No, I'm pretty sure I could get a 5/5 Asshole rating as well. I just elect not to.
    Everyone can, it's not rocket science. You know, it's laughable that the brigade came and of course is making comments based on a glimpse seen on the internet. Salutations morons.