Bored at work! What do you do?
So I've had literally nothing to do at my day job for the past two and a half days. I've been killing time by:
- listening to podcasts (Geeknights, Penn FM, Quirks and Quarks, others)
- playing Puerto Rico (the evolver version someone programmed into an Excel spreadsheet; it rules)
- fiddling around and messing about with my website
- reading my RSS feeds as they update
- trolling the Geeknights forums :P
It's made for a... tolerable few days. What do y'all do when you have excessive amounts of downtime at work?