This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Wear Your Game Jewelry

edited April 2009 in Everything Else
By the way, forum-ites, The project wonderful add on the side of the forum is for Nuri's store. You should check it out. I have some earrings she made and I get a lot of compliments on them.

Comments

• Where did I put my d30 necklace...
  • By the way, forum-ites, The project wonderful add on the side of the forum is for Nuri's store. You should check it out. I have some earrings she made and I get a lot of compliments on them.
    <3
    It was. I have a campaign set up, so it won't be the high bidder all the time. Buuuut you can always find it at <a href="http://CandyCornStudios.etsy.com">http://CandyCornStudios.etsy.com.
  • edited April 2009
    I'm only getting the Project ULF one...

Hey nuri, how are the terms at Etsy? a friend is looking for a store like that to sell her stuff, but most places like cafepress are kinda crappy.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • edited April 2009
    OOOH! And I forgot...someone on here mentioned they wanted D20 cufflinks AGES ago. Well, I'm finally making them! They should be available soon.
    I'm only getting the Project ULF one...

Hey nuri, how are the terms at Etsy? a friend is looking for a store like that to sell her stuff, but most places like cafepress are kinda crappy.
    Yeah, they have the high bid right now. That's why I posted the link above. My campaign auto-bids for me each day, and the amount it bids can vary. It's a somewhat more cost-effective way to run my advertising, rather than manually trying to outbid people.

EDIT: Made some voodoo happen. Now it's mine again. Bwahahaha.

I personally love Etsy. The fees are .20 per listing, and then I think 3% of the final sale price when an item sells. You can take a wide variety of payment methods, including PayPal, and you pay your account fees monthly manually (you can use credit card or PayPal for this now). The community is friendly and helpful, and the admins are communicative and responsive to the concerns of the users. I cannot stress how important that last one is. Some people think the fees are too steep, but considering they provide the entire storefront setup for you, their name is already well-known (like Ebay) and they bring you a customer base, and you don't have to futz with setting up your own website store, it's a pretty good deal. I like it so much I've got 2 stores on it, so that should say something.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • The d12 with the spirally bit at the bottom of the ad is pretty great.
  • The d12 with the spirally bit at the bottom of the ad is pretty great.
    I have the orbital wire necklace and earrings. I've worn them about and people either look confused or think they are wonderful.