This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

How old are you?

edited April 2009 in Everything Else
Let's get some forum age statistics. Hungry Joe doesn't count, though. He'll throw the average way out of whack.

Comments

• Eighteen.
  • Does "Sexy" count as an age?
  • Yessss.. still in the 25-29 bracket... for now :-p
  • I am 22 years old.
  • 23 and worrying about looking her age already.
  • HAHA old people, In the youngest group that got votes! Crap, dose that make me a n00b
  • edited April 2009
    18. Most people think I look like I'm 14-16 and almost 90% of the time when I go to ring up alcohol at work (need to be 18+ to ring it up, stupid rule), the customer says something about my age...<_<.
    Thus far the results are actually slightly surprising to me so far. I thought this forum would have many more people near Rym and Scott's ages, so I thought there would be a lot more 20+ people.
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • 16, but I've been here since I was 13.
  • Oh for the love of....I can't possibly be the only 30-34 year old....sonofabitch...
    Same here.
  • 19 here. I think the 15-19 bracket will probably throw the average off somewhat because there will be a lot of people at the higher end of it.
    Same here.
    You asked a few months to early to say 20.
    Same here.
    You asked a few months to early to say 20.
    Say what?
  • Say what?
    In a few months, . will be 20, bumping him up to the next category, 20-24. It seemed straightforward enough to me.
  • I think what's skewing this poll right now is the time. All the punk kids have been on, since it's after school. Around 7, when the post-college people start rolling in, I think we'll see a bit of a shift.
  • edited April 2009
    Say what?
    In a few months, . will be 20, bumping him up to the next category, 20-24. It seemed straightforward enough to me.
    Me, I'm 74 days off 20.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Yessss.. still in the 25-29 bracket... for now :-p
    Indeed. This year, I will be celebrating my last birthday of being 29. I will be 29 from here on! :P
  • Oh for the love of....I can't possibly be the only 30-34 year old....sonofabitch...
    At least two . . .
  • 25 but I look 18. My telomeres are long :D
  • edited April 2009
    15, been here since I was 12 I think...
    Let's get some forum age statistics. Hungry Joe doesn't count, though. He'll throw the average way out of whack.
    Hehe.
    Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • What I want to know is where all our 0-9 year-olds are at. Represent, kids.

(And I'm 22, for the record.)
  • 18, been here for about three years.
  • Hmm, I thought there were more college kids than high school kids. This helps because we should probably do more shows to help out the high school kids.
    Don't worry; older men are sexy.

Damn, we got a lot of teenagers.

Scott, kids go to college at 18. Most of them COULD be college kids.
  • I turned 17 last week! I've been here since I was 15.
  • I turned 20 last fall. I forget when I joined, but I've been listening for at least a year.
  • Hmm, I thought there were more college kids than high school kids. This helps because we should probably do more shows to help out the high school kids.
    I'm 19, but I'm in my fourth year of university.

Scott, you set this poll up badly. More granularity was needed at earlier ages.
  • If the objective was to place people in terms of high school/college/beyond, just ask that. I know, for one, I graduated high school early, and I'm sure there are many others here in my situation.