This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Typing along with songs, a narrative of a nightmare.

edited May 2009 in Everything Else
Oasis - Falling down, Eden of the East opening song, 71% first try with capitalization, horrendous idea, second time 81%. I need a better keyboard, but post your scores. God, if this is lvl 13, I wonder what lvl 99 is, the Lucky Star opening song. *shudder*

A fun little game.

EDIT: 3rd run, 85%, 91% on the solve cut, hadn't noticed that value yet.

Comments

• 71% on the Oasis song.
    31% on the last level...

Kinda hard when you don't recognize any of the romanji. Might as well be asked you to type random letters.
  • edited May 2009
    Huh? Romanji=what you're using right now. It's the Roman alphabet. Can't you recognize it?

That being said, that game is hard, especially with the whole typing in a foreign language thing.

EDIT: 71%, first try with Oasis. Those apostrophes are tripping me up. 34% on Eureka 7. Damn... typing to Japanese rap is hard. I've also noticed a bit of lag, so the song'll play a bit before the lyrics show up. Also, some of the spelling is weird for the ones in English ("loosing" instead of "losing", etc).
    Post edited by Σπεκωσποκ on
  • Huh? Romanji=what you're using right now. It's the Roman alphabet. Can't you recognize it?
    No, it's Japanese transcribed to the Roman alphabet. What Joe meant were the kanji. Not being able to read what you are supposed to type is a big handicap.
    Also, some of the spelling is weird for the ones in English ("loosing" instead of "losing", etc).
    Like 'nosie' for 'noise' in the song Never from Kaiba (nice anime).

Also, joe, speckospock, for your scores, did you copy the bottom percentage, i.e. the solve cut percentage, or the first one for completed something?
  • edited May 2009
    Second try on Oasis, 77% (89% solve cut).

First try on Origa's Rise (GITSAC: 2nd gig opener) 71% (83% solve cut).
    Post edited by Σπεκωσποκ on