This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Eurobeat online radio: Does it exist?

edited May 2009 in Everything Else
Good afternoon fellow forum members, this be Dred. A while back, I was able to listen to the Initial D episode of GN, and was at the moment exposed to the greatness that is Euro-beat music. After listening to a few songs here and there, I've become hooked to the music. However, there seems to be a problem. At least, as far as I can tell.

You see, I have come across few, if any, online radio stations playing specifically Euro-beat music and the sort. The closest I've found has been a small station run from an Initial D fan site. I've done a bit of searching on Google, but alas have turned up no other true results.

Thus, I ask this of my follow forum goers: Are there any online radio stations out there in the net that play specifically Euro-beat music? I intend to listen to them from my home desktop, as it's nice to have in the background while I work. I thank you all for taking the time to drop in and read this. Hopefully someone here can help me out ^^; Thanks again.

Till the next~ Dred Lily ^w^V

Comments

• I think your best best is just to download one of the massive Initial D soundtrack torrents. TPB has a few that are around 1.5gb's that I am familiar with. It should keep you busy for a while.
  • Maybe you can come across some in Pandora if you give thumbs down to everything except awesome Eurobeat. Scratch that, it would probably take too long, but I'm sure there a Eurobeat station somewhere on Pandora. Maybe somebody's made one?