This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MoCCA festival June 6th & 7th 2009

edited May 2009 in Everything Else
The Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art is having their annual festival at the 69th Regiment Armory at Lexington Avenue and 25th Street in New York City.

Any of you planning on going there? Maybe meet up and put "How to Not Suck at Restaurants" into practice? I will be fortunate enough to be in Boston at the time, and plan to make the short hop down to NYC on Saturday the 6th. Anyone caring to join me on the bus (or share a car, I have gas money and will fit in the trunk ;-) ) let me know or post in this thread.

Edit: the program is up, yay Scandinavian Comics 101.

Comments

• I'll probably go on Saturday.
  • We expect to attend Saturday.
  • totally going!
  • edited May 2009
    I'll so be there. Btw is buying tickets in advance worth it?
    Post edited by Jain7th on
  • I'll so be there. Btw is buying tickets in advance worth it?
    Are they cheaper? Every year we've just walked in and bought tickets at the door. They are cheap, compared to other cons, and there is no significant line.
  • We are available, but probably won't go to save money.
  • I'll so be there. Btw is buying tickets in advance worth it?
    Are they cheaper? Every year we've just walked in and bought tickets at the door. They are cheap, compared to other cons, and there is no significant line.
  • edited May 2009
    The cheaper price only applies if you're a member, and if I remember correctly, being a member comes with a membership fee.

Oh yeah, and I'm totally going : )

EDIT: On Saturday
    Post edited by ColombianShadow on
  • I am a member. Can I get a Saturday only pass for $5?
  • edited May 2009
    Tom Gauld (mentioned on the festivals poster), is awesome beyond words.
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on