This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Spirited Away

13»

Comments

• Wut!?
    A manga sequel, not a movie sequel.

But I want the movie sequel so fucking much.

The new manga is apparently set during the Spanish Civil War, with Porco appearing as an old pilot.
  • edited April 2011
    So the new movie will be based off the manga sequel then? I haven't watched the movie, so I really have no idea other than IMDB and Wikipedia saying there will be a Porco Rosso 2 movie coming out in 2012.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited April 2011
    So the new movie will be based off the manga sequel then?
    As far as I can tell, there is no confirmed movie sequel. There is only a manga sequel.

EDIT: Source.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Cardcaptor Sakura was a bit hit with my kid when he was younger. As was Adventures of the Mini Goddesses (despite the fact that neither of us had watched Oh! My Goddess).
    Very true, however the DVD releases aren't dubbed. There was "Cardcaptors" that had a few episodes that aired on US TV, but didn't do so well in ratings.
    Hmm, odd. I'm reasonably sure we watched it dubbed, but maybe I was reading subtitles aloud instead, or we could have been watching VHS. This would be circa 2002, and some of my memory is hazy. I do remember though that Cardcaptors never appealed to either of us.