This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

is the website screwed up or is it just me?

edited July 2009 in Everything Else
www.frontrowcrew.com is showing like it's Apr 1st before the change. I cleaned out my cache just to make sure but it's still looking the old way, I guess I'll make fun of Scott when I see him later tonight. (or he'll make fun of me if it's my computer)

Comments

• Nope, I see it the same way as well. Andrew sent them a tweet about it.
  • I don't see the problem. The site is looking fine to me.
  • The host was rebooted for some unknown reason. I fixed it just now with some hotel wifi. I also submitted a ticket asking why it happened.
  • Way to go Scott, totally on the ball.
  • The host was rebooted for some unknown reason. I fixed it just now with some hotel wifi. I also submitted a ticket asking why it happened.
    It's because it's Otakon time and the gremlins know you guys are for most part "away".
    It's because it's Otakon time and the gremlins know you guys are for most part "away".
    The host must have fed them after midnight. Or was it splash water on them? I gotta see that movie again.
  • edited July 2009
    Why is it something goes wrong whenever we leave for Otakon, last time the forums were attack my a vicious troll :-p

Also there is some irony in it going back to Apr 1st.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Why is it something goes wrong whenever we leave for Otakon, last time the forums were attack my a vicious troll :-p
    I wonder if another troll will enter our midst this weekend.
  • Since I rarely go to the front page I wouldn't know about that, but the forum was screwed up for a short while too. Replying gave gibberish and shortly after that forum down. Reset fixed that too, perhaps even caused it.
  • Yeah, earlier the forum was gone. Wow, really quick on the ball, Scott. Thanks.

I still think last years troll was a set up.
  • ...attack my a vicious troll :-p
    Don't you mean "BY" a vicious troll???
  • forums were attack my a vicious troll :-p
    Even though we did get a troll, I think the normal forum goers did a bit more by the attack of the pyramids!
  • Jen was funny though.
  • I remember we were all laughing at those posts down the shore during the week of awesome :-p
  • I remember we were all laughing at those posts down the shore during the week of awesome :-p
    The one about IE 7 being better than Firefox was comedy gold.
    Unfortunately, not everyone got the joke.
  • To point out how ridiculous that chart is would take an entire podcast. Hey....
    Unfortunately, not everyone got the joke.
    "For the 90 percent of people who will never use developer tools, we've bloated up your software with all kinds of unnecessary, resource-hogging tools already!"
  • edited July 2009
    Also, if you are a web developer, aren't you already going to know where to get dev tools anyway?
    Post edited by Omnutia on