This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

San Fran - Need for Speed

edited August 2009 in Video Games
Anyone interested? Let me know quick.
As a valued member of our influencer network, we wanted to check with you and see whether you have any writers in the San Francisco Bay Area who’d like to join EA’s Need For Speed Shift press event. This hands-on demo event, which is exclusive to the top gaming, geek, and automotive media, offers the first glimpses of Need For Speed Shift to a very small, hand-selected group of influential site editors and media. You’ll have the opportunity to play the game, ask questions to developers & EA staff, and interact with your fellow gamers from the Bay Area!

I’m excited to also be able to offer you one extra spot, so you can bring one of your readers from the Bay Area along. You can do it however you’d like – Site/Twitter giveaway, reward your favorite supporter – you choose! Again, this exclusive event is only open to a small group of sites within the Bay Area. Pls respond ASAP so I can lock down a spot for your site and lemme know if you have any questions.
All I would need from the person who goes is an article for hmtk.com. Otherwise you would be free to post that same article wherever you want.

I have not been covering this game because racing games do not appeal to me. If you want to go and I end up getting a review copy you can also have that as long as you write up a review for me based on the game.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    For obvious reasons I can't actually attend unless I could somehow get compensated for travel. However, I'm very familiar with the need for speed franchise and I'm a bit of a petrol-head, so I would absolutely love to write a review of the game if you receive a copy.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • As a valued member of our influencer network
    *shudder*
    *shudder*
    It's what they call the bloggers in their PR group.

They do not exercise any editorial control and I have not suffered any adverse effects from publishing negative game reviews.
    *shudder*
    Here, ladies and gentlemen, we observe a severe case of "Douche-chillls"
    *shudder*
    Here, ladies and gentlemen, we observe a severe case of "Douche-chillls"
    Do you think Steve has any clue as to how stupid this makes him look?
  • edited August 2009
    Do you think Steve has any clue as to how stupid this makes him look?
    Hell if I know, All I know is that "As a valued member of our influencer network" is a phrase that inspires me, almost as if via the method of divine intervention, to apply ludicrous and utterly horrifying amounts of precisely calculated violence to whichever New-agey wanktackular buzzword driven marketing tosser wrote it.
    Post edited by Churba on