This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Scott Johnson on Twit!

edited August 2009 in Everything Else
DUDE. That's Awesome!
This Week in Tech Episode 207!
Degrees to Leo Laporte:
Previous:6
Current: 2

EDIT: Apparently there exists another Scott Johnson who does a webcomic. Weird.

Comments

• I'm pretty sure that's the wrong Scott Johnson.
  • edited August 2009
    I hope not. That would mean this whole time I've been reading "My Extra Life" thinking it was ScoJo.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited August 2009
    LOL, you think I'm that Scott Johnson.

He's like 40+ with a family and such, talented in both podcasting and webcomics..

I am a washed up webcomic writer of the early www.dubthis.net strip :-p

Not to mention he lives in Utah, and I live in PA.

I really want to meet him though, for some reason I missed O at the last convention I was at.

(Also note, that at Geekchats I never have a good mic, so how could I be a podcaster ;-p)
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • I read some of Dubthis. I didn't know you did it.
  • edited August 2009
    LOL, you think I'm that Scott Johnson.

He's like 40+ with a family and such, talented in both podcasting and webcomics..

I am a washed up webcomic writer of the early www.dubthis.net strip :-p

Not to mention he lives in Utah, and I live in PA.

I really want to meet him though, for some reason I missed O at the last convention I was at.

(Also note, that at Geekchats I never have a good mic, so how could I be a podcaster ;-p)
    All I really knew about you outside of this forum was that your did a webcomic. At one point I just googled "webcomic Scott Johnson" and I just assumed it was you. After all how many web comic artists named Scott Johnson could there be?

Apparently, two.
    Also, it's been a very long while since you've been on a GeekChat, so it's hard to remember.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on

• All I really knew about you outside of this forum was that your did a webcomic. At one point I just googled "webcomic Scott Johnson" and I just assumed it was you. After allhow many web comic artists named Scott Johnson could there be?

Apparently, two.
    Also, it's been a very long while since you've been on a GeekChat, so it's hard to remember.
    No problem, I don't really mind being confused for a talented awesome Scott.
  • No matter who's who, the point here is that Scott Johnson's a twit.
  • Scott Johnson's new podcast, FourCast, is actually quite interesting. It's futurist musings from Scott, Tom Merritt, and guests.